v1.6-v1.7 JoliSearch : advanced visual search Module v4.3.24 [Update!]

harriboman

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JoliSearch replaces the default Prestashop search bar. It is faster, better and easier to use. Improve your customer's navigation and boost your cart values. Test our newest release, with even better performances and innovations.

• The instant search results offer a modern and easy to use interface.
  • Unlike the default prestashop search, Jolisearch can search on every term of the request to increase relevance. For example, with this option inJolisearch, the search "Yellow shirt" will only return products that contain both these words.
  • A faster search engine for your shop
  • Through the relevance of its search results and it's helpfulness to navigate your shop, Jolisearch increases the average shopping cart.
  • The setup of the module is simple but thorough
  • Easily integrated to any theme
  • Every term is translatable
  • The module is shipped with the following translations : english, french, spanish
  • It is multishop compatible
  • It is compatible with the 2 most popular faceted navigation modules : AdvancedSearch4 and AmazzingFilters

Attachments

• v4.3.24-ambjolisearch (1.6).zip
    763.7 KB · Views: 33
  • v4.3.24-ambjolisearch (1.7).zip
    763.7 KB · Views: 104

jarom

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Another good update, thank you

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for update!

tom5

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JoliSearch zastępuje domyślny pasek wyszukiwania Prestashop. Jest szybszy, lepszy i łatwiejszy w użyciu. Popraw nawigację swoich klientów i zwiększ wartości koszyka. Przetestuj naszą najnowszą wersję, z jeszcze lepszą wydajnością i innowacjami.

• Natychmiastowe wyniki wyszukiwania oferują nowoczesny i łatwy w użyciu interfejs.
  • W przeciwieństwie do domyślnego wyszukiwania prestashop, Jolisearch może wyszukiwać według każdego terminu żądania, aby zwiększyć trafność. Na przykład w przypadku tej opcji w Jolisearch wyszukiwanie „Żółta koszula” zwróci tylko produkty zawierające oba te słowa.
  • Szybsza wyszukiwarka Twojego sklepu
  • Dzięki trafności wyników wyszukiwania i użyteczności w nawigacji po sklepie Jolisearch zwiększa średni koszyk.
  • Konfiguracja modułu jest prosta, ale dokładna
  • Łatwa integracja z dowolnym motywem
  • Każdy termin można przetłumaczyć
  • Moduł jest dostarczany z następującymi tłumaczeniami: angielski, francuski, hiszpański
  • Jest kompatybilny z wieloma sklepami
  • Jest kompatybilny z 2 najpopularniejszymi modułami nawigacji fasetowej: AdvancedSearch4 i AmazzingFilters
Muszę wyporóbować ten moduł, bo mój coś szwankuje. Dzięki.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
JoliSearch replaces the default Prestashop search bar. It is faster, better and easier to use. Improve your customer's navigation and boost your cart values. Test our newest release, with even better performances and innovations.

• The instant search results offer a modern and easy to use interface.
  • Unlike the default prestashop search, Jolisearch can search on every term of the request to increase relevance. For example, with this option inJolisearch, the search "Yellow shirt" will only return products that contain both these words.
  • A faster search engine for your shop
  • Through the relevance of its search results and it's helpfulness to navigate your shop, Jolisearch increases the average shopping cart.
  • The setup of the module is simple but thorough
  • Easily integrated to any theme
  • Every term is translatable
  • The module is shipped with the following translations : english, french, spanish
  • It is multishop compatible
  • It is compatible with the 2 most popular faceted navigation modules : AdvancedSearch4 and AmazzingFilters
Good update. Thank you bro very much (y) 🤝

tom5

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have a problem. He keeps spinning and can't find anything. Will you help?

hegBIT

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

ruotolo

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you a lot to sharing this module. I will test it.