JSitemap PRO v4.17 JSitemap is the most popular solution to manage Joomla

etorresmangones

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JSitemap is the most popular solution to manage Joomla sitemaps with almost 20.000 users and 200.000 installations and it's the first software in the world to implement the new Google Indexing API.
Create a sitemap for Joomla has never been easier thanks to JSitemap, the extension for the creation of the sitemap without plugins. A real revolution compared to other solutions and this is the reason why it has become an award winning extension. JSitemap is so popular among Joomla users and webmasters and has become an extension for the Joomla sitemap management and indexing that's essential for every website. A useful sitemap generator ideal for the less experienced and able to create a sitemap for images and a Joomla RSS feed for a lot of extensions.
EXCELENTE APLICACION, MUY UTIL PARA JOOMLA Y PARA LAS PUBLICIDADES, 100% RECOMENDADOS A TODOS LOS USUARIOS DE NULLEDFRM. SALUDOS Y MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS.fff

formetesting

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I hope my site allows me to install this seo plugin. Seems one of the finest for Joomla website. Thank you for sharing!
Post automatically merged:

Very handy. I hope my site allows me to install this great seo plugin. Thanks for sharing!