v1.6-v1.7 Knowband - Android and iOS Mobile App Builder v2.2.2

panzus99

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good but to have the app we need to contact the developer so not so much helpful

Natalik

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow! Thanks a lot, great module! But the latest version is 3.0.0, should we expect an update?

kocakrecep

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for this module, thanks for sharing. I hope it will be compatible with my theme

Anyhi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thx bro for sharing this !!!
Now i can do a mobile app
Post automatically merged:

Knowband Module - Android and iOS Mobile App Builder v2.2.2
View attachment 6870

Get your own PrestaShop mobile apps for your e-commerce store and instantly migrate your online business to mobile apps.

DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/29188-knowband-android-and-ios-mobile-app-builder.html

Mobile App Builder for Android and iOS is an out-of-the-box plugin that turns your online store into an Android and iOS app.
PrestaShop Mobile App Builder is an automated e-commerce mobile app builder without programming for your online store. With it, your entire e-commerce store is at arm's length from your target mobile audience. Not starting from scratch eCommerce website owners can now migrate their business website to a mobile platform in just a few simple steps:

Step 1. Download the PrestaShop mobile app add-on and install the zip file in your store.
Step 2. Share all of your specifications and app requirements on our preconfiguration requirements form.
Step 3: Get the APK / IPA files developed and publish them to the appropriate app stores.
i want download this module to grow up my society

Last edited:

Tharinibose

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Knowband Module - Android and iOS Mobile App Builder v2.2.2
View attachment 6870

Get your own PrestaShop mobile apps for your e-commerce store and instantly migrate your online business to mobile apps.

DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/29188-knowband-android-and-ios-mobile-app-builder.html

Mobile App Builder for Android and iOS is an out-of-the-box plugin that turns your online store into an Android and iOS app.
PrestaShop Mobile App Builder is an automated e-commerce mobile app builder without programming for your online store. With it, your entire e-commerce store is at arm's length from your target mobile audience. Not starting from scratch eCommerce website owners can now migrate their business website to a mobile platform in just a few simple steps:

Step 1. Download the PrestaShop mobile app add-on and install the zip file in your store.
Step 2. Share all of your specifications and app requirements on our preconfiguration requirements form.
Step 3: Get the APK / IPA files developed and publish them to the appropriate app stores.
Best module for my work , how to install this

shadddow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great, will test on 1.7.8.2, thanks for sharing!

hassan53

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much I will be try this and be back to you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much I try it and feedback you

Last edited:

rcpislr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
juste ce que je cherchais, merci beaucoup pour le partage ..