v1.6-v1.7 Knowband - Ebay Marketplace Integration Module 2.1.0 including documentation

GIGGIO

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It can be useful module!

check

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this best plugin for prestashop,thank you very much

rcpislr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very nice module. but i am not sure it works properly.

noush27

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

asdubaz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i hope it will work i'm looking for something like this
Post automatically merged:

link demo here

any question feel free to contact me

------------------------------------------------------------
Features
Multiple Site Integration: The Prestashop eBay API integrator makes it easier for the store admin to connect to the different eBay sites operating in the different countries. The admin can select the language and currency of the respective country. The eBay Prestashop integration addon is multi-lingual compatible.

Inventory Management: The profile-based product upload offered by eBay Prestashop integration module allows bulk inventory upload. No manual synchronization is required. The related details, that is, the product information, images, and pricing etc. is updated from the back-end of the eBayPrestashop integration plugin and synced with the marketplace with the help of cron job. Any change in the product quantity is updated in the marketplace from the store itself with the help of the eBay Prestashop integration extension.

Category and Attribute Mapping: The eBay Prestashop API integrator offers an effortless means to map the Prestashop categories with the category of eBay. This makes it easier for the admin to map the products in the relevant category of ebay.com.eBay Prestashop synchronization addon even allows the admin to map the product attributes of the store with that of the marketplace.

Shipping Management: The store admin can add multiple shipping methods for the marketplace customersviaeBay Prestashop integrator. The eBay Prestashop integration addon offers a means to set the priority of the shipping methods. The shipping options will be displayed in the front-end as per the priority fixed in the back-end of eBay Prestashop connector.

Price Management: The admin can send the modified prices on eBay based on fixed or percentage basis.

Order Management: The admin can move the orders received from the eBay marketplace to their site with the help of this Prestashop eBay integration module. This makes it easier for the merchants to track and manage the orders from a single platform. The store admin can even fix the order statuses and sync them with the marketplace with the cron options offered by an eBay Prestashop integrator.

Inventory Sync: Sync product inventory in bulk on eBay without updating any product information.

Error Handling: The errors occurred while listing the products in the marketplace can be viewed from the back-end of the eBay Prestashop connector.

Syncronization: Admin can setup multiple CRONs to sync data automatically between our module & eBay.
Local Sync: This cron sync products from Prestashop to module.

Sync Products to eBay: This cron sync products from our module to eBay.

Revise Products: This cron revise the products data on eBay that is updated in Prestashop.

Relist Products: The cron relist the products that are ended on eBay or marked to relist.

Listing Report: This cron update the listing status of products in our module.

Sync eBay Orders: This cron will pull orders from eBay to Prestashop.

Update Order Status: If an order status is updated in Prestashop this cron will update the same on eBay.

Sync Inventory: This cron will sync the products inventory from Prestashop to eBay.

Additional features:

• The Prestashop eBay integration module can be done easily as the module is easy-to-understand and use.
  • The synchronization is done with the help of cron jobs offered by eBay Prestashop integration extension.
  • The Prestashop eBay Integration module offers multi-currency and multi-lingual support.
  • The versatile interface of the Prestashop eBay Integration module is compatible with all the themes and works on the latest Prestashop version.
  • Prestashop eBay Integration addon is SSL compatible.
  • The eBay Prestashop integrator comes with a free support of three months.
hello, do you have the new version update ? please, thank you !

2.1.2​

Last edited:

esmeralda

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci pour ce module. Je me demande lequel est le meilleur entre celui-là et Fastbay. :) grazie milles

dada72

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good job, friend. I liked, download and test. Thanks

devm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very good module thanks for shared!!!

Jack_01

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I installed and activated the module, but i have an emplty token: why and what can i do?

Снимок экрана 2023-10-16 в 20.10.32.png

Esiiix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

seirios

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The revise button does not update the price massively on eBay products, any ideas?
If i press the sync button on product list (one by one) it works.