V1.7 Knowband One Page Supercheckout v5-0-8-latest

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, this module is not repeated I check if a person had proposed, the link you are putting and for version 5.0.8 ? We must stop this little game please

Who is arguing?

To several users I have requested to move the repeated post, or move to the "request" section, or to put "demo" link or to share "free" module information and none have complained.

Do not take it personally.

And I repeat that it is to have the forum organized and access the modules clearly.

I'm sorry but I'll keep trying to keep it ornate.

Grettings.

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop 1.7.6.0 have lot of changes so you need module version for that prestashop version in almost every modules.
I update to 1.7.6.0 and go back again to 1.7.5.2 because some modules dont have correct version for this prestashop version.

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop 1.7.6.0 have lot of changes so you need module version for that prestashop version in almost every modules.
I update to 1.7.6.0 and go back again to 1.7.5.2 because some modules dont have correct version for this prestashop version.

Yes, right.

We have to wait, it's still early.

Grettings.

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Myself I moderator I know what know. This post I have never seen, you can look I do not download the module 5.0.8 nor 5.0.9

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi Tali Excuse me I create a post I did not see that you put this module here
Dont worry, but dont be angry with @freiserk he work a lot for forum order, with your posts and with all post duplicated, posted in wrong place... this forum without people like freiserk it would be a shit.

I think this forum need moderator work and posting rules... In another way, people with good content can stop sharing content and forum can dead and we dont want that!

With moderators work we would not have angry choupys or angry freiserks :p

and my English does not give for more...:ROFLMAO:

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Dont worry, but dont be angry with @freiserk he work a lot for forum order, with your posts and with all post duplicated, posted in wrong place... this forum without people like freiserk it would be a shit.

I think this forum need moderator work and posting rules... In another way, people with good content can stop sharing content and forum can dead and we dont want that!

With moderators work we would not have angry choupys or angry freiserks :p

and my English does not give for more...:ROFLMAO:

:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Yes Tali, I agree to improve this forum

Last edited:

CompCrazy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
From all the text I understand it is a upgrade to 5.0.9.? I still will like your post and update and thank you!

ko2x

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing.....