v1.6-v1.7 Knowband's Social Loginizer v.3.0.4

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. This is the first post I publish. I hope not to run into some mistakes (if so, tell me).
For this post I propose a Kwowband module. The latest version is released on January 2, 2021 and is compatible up to the current prestashop version 1.7.7.7
I use it on prestashop 1.7.6.8
Prestashop social login module adds 14 social logins to your store. You can offer customers access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ten other login options. The Social Login add-on offers integration with the most popular email marketing services: MailChimp, Klaviyo and SendInBlue. Admin can synchronize customer email addresses with email marketing database. The admin can configure the selected social login options according to their business needs. It is not mandatory to configure all social login options to use the module. The module is mobile responsive and also works great on mobile devices, it also offers a statistics tab which allows the admin to check statistics such as login and registration details using social platforms.
This is the demo link

E qui trovate il plugin

Attachments

• v3.0.4-socialloginizer.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 57

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Welcome, and thanks for sharing!
Do you know the propotions of customers that creates an account with this module in your shop?

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Repeat:

harukisato

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you
Post automatically merged:

thanks for sharing...

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you know the propotions of customers that creates an account with this module in your shop?
So far I have mostly had customers who have logged in with Google and then complete the registration directly from the portal. I believe most have logged in to view the estimated shipping date of the products. I don't understand what you mean by proposals, but so far no one has contacted me for this type of access.
Personally, I only set access via Facebook and Google which, in my opinion, are the most common in Italy. The thing I really liked about this plugin is the detailed step-by-step explanation on each type of login. I don't know if I answered your question. If there is more, please write :)

Well done!! Keep up the good work. Share the latest version pls.
This is the latest released version. Before posting I checked if there were any updates directly from addons.prestashop.com where I made the purchase. I also checked on their official website and the latest version released is 3.0.4

sk4all

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
So far I have mostly had customers who have logged in with Google and then complete the registration directly from the portal. I believe most have logged in to view the estimated shipping date of the products. I don't understand what you mean by proposals, but so far no one has contacted me for this type of access.
Personally, I only set access via Facebook and Google which, in my opinion, are the most common in Italy. The thing I really liked about this plugin is the detailed step-by-step explanation on each type of login. I don't know if I answered your question. If there is more, please write :)

This is the latest released version. Before posting I checked if there were any updates directly from addons.prestashop.com where I made the purchase. I also checked on their official website and the latest version released is 3.0.4
Thanks Mate you are awesome.

pk2res

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much !

Thank you very much !

Alisand

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. This is the first post I publish. I hope not to run into some mistakes (if so, tell me).
For this post I propose a Kwowband module. The latest version is released on January 2, 2021 and is compatible up to the current prestashop version 1.7.7.7
I use it on prestashop 1.7.6.8
Prestashop social login module adds 14 social logins to your store. You can offer customers access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ten other login options. The Social Login add-on offers integration with the most popular email marketing services: MailChimp, Klaviyo and SendInBlue. Admin can synchronize customer email addresses with email marketing database. The admin can configure the selected social login options according to their business needs. It is not mandatory to configure all social login options to use the module. The module is mobile responsive and also works great on mobile devices, it also offers a statistics tab which allows the admin to check statistics such as login and registration details using social platforms.
This is the demo link

E qui trovate il plugin
great job

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't understand what you mean by proposals, but so far no one has contacted me for this type of access.
I meant proportions, for example 50% creates an account the regular way, and 50% create an account with this module :)
But you answered my question anyway, thanks!