v1.6-v1.7 Knowband's Social Loginizer v.3.0.4

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Not repeat. Another program in the demo
Yes it is a repeat! Downloaded the two files.... they are the same (size and content), just different filenames.

farzan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
that s ok
Post automatically merged:

red module

Beck

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Repeat:

I almost let go of this good module because of this comment

Thanks, bro!

michel1206

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. This is the first post I publish. I hope not to run into some mistakes (if so, tell me).
For this post I propose a Kwowband module. The latest version is released on January 2, 2021 and is compatible up to the current prestashop version 1.7.7.7
I use it on prestashop 1.7.6.8
Prestashop social login module adds 14 social logins to your store. You can offer customers access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ten other login options. The Social Login add-on offers integration with the most popular email marketing services: MailChimp, Klaviyo and SendInBlue. Admin can synchronize customer email addresses with email marketing database. The admin can configure the selected social login options according to their business needs. It is not mandatory to configure all social login options to use the module. The module is mobile responsive and also works great on mobile devices, it also offers a statistics tab which allows the admin to check statistics such as login and registration details using social platforms.
This is the demo link

E qui trovate il plugin
good

krauserdmc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing!

really nice module!

Last edited:

Anle