V1.7 Kosi Elementor - Prestashop Furniture Theme

rooster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Kosi Elementor Interior eCommerce Store is a minimal Furniture Prestashop theme with 14+ modern homepage designs and many other inner pages. This theme is dedicated to eCommerce websites such as furniture shops, interior design companies, home gardens, living rooms, decoration, home decor, architecture, electronics stores, or any kind of eCommerce shop.

Kosi Elementor - Furniture eCommerce Prestashop Theme
Kosi magnificent furniture Prestashop theme offers you to start your website with 1 click installation. This theme has plentiful cool features and functionality as Smart Slider, 50+ widgets included, popup sale module, ajax search & ajax cart, multiple languages & currencies, SEO optimization,...

With tons of essential built-in features, this Elementor Furniture eCommerce theme will be a smart choice.

Click live demo now to experience!

Top-Notch Designs for Shopping Ecommerce Sites

14+ UNIQUE HOMEPAGE DEMOS​

Kosi provides 14+ online shop demos, you can choose any homepages you want. All the store demos are designed in a minimal style that gives the customer the feeling of being simple but still modern and creative.

Live Preview

Attachments

• 03.png
    03.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 14

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Kosi Elementor Interior eCommerce Store is a minimal Furniture Prestashop theme with 14+ modern homepage designs and many other inner pages. This theme is dedicated to eCommerce websites such as furniture shops, interior design companies, home gardens, living rooms, decoration, home decor, architecture, electronics stores, or any kind of eCommerce shop.

Kosi Elementor - Furniture eCommerce Prestashop Theme
Kosi magnificent furniture Prestashop theme offers you to start your website with 1 click installation. This theme has plentiful cool features and functionality as Smart Slider, 50+ widgets included, popup sale module, ajax search & ajax cart, multiple languages & currencies, SEO optimization,...

With tons of essential built-in features, this Elementor Furniture eCommerce theme will be a smart choice.

Click live demo now to experience!

Top-Notch Designs for Shopping Ecommerce Sites

14+ UNIQUE HOMEPAGE DEMOS​

Kosi provides 14+ online shop demos, you can choose any homepages you want. All the store demos are designed in a minimal style that gives the customer the feeling of being simple but still modern and creative.

Live Preview

Next time put on request section, please.

Thanks.

hack6545399

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing, I was searching for this one.

INDV

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx for sharing (y)(y)(y)

svssvr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing, I need this module i was searching for this one.

digoune

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, I needed a theme for my shop, I'll also try this one!

tami33

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, I needed a theme for my shop, I'll also try this one!

justino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Excelente thema. Gracias por compartirlo con la comunidad :coffee: (y)