virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
index.jpg
Lammer Responsive Multipurpose is a stunning Shopify Theme built on the newest version of Shopify and Bootstrap 4.3.1 with numerous unique features, slick and trendy web design to meet any tough requirements of an eCommerce website. Coming with 8+ Pre-designed Homepage Demos for diversified topics like Fashion, Beauty & Spa, Art & Culture, Furniture & Home Decor, etc, Lammer Shopify Theme is a perfect online store that fits any of your business niche.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/lammer-beauty-and-cosmetics-shopify-theme/35257704

Attachments

• datasample.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
  • guide.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
  • theme.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 2

prefixla

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If anyone is looking for a botox theme for word press as well? Pm me if interested.

gladysretain

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this Lammer v1.0 beauty and cosmetics Shopify theme with us here. I'm looking for botox-related themes because next week I am opening my own Medical Spa Toronto service, so I need these themes as fast as possible, and I don't have much money, so I hope you guys will have affordable prices for this kind of themes. I understand that this topic is not so popular, but hope dies last. I already sent a private message to the previous poster, and I hope he will answer me shortly.

oblock64

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 41938
Lammer Responsive Multipurpose is a stunning Shopify Theme built on the newest version of Shopify and Bootstrap 4.3.1 with numerous unique features, slick and trendy web design to meet any tough requirements of an eCommerce website. Coming with 8+ Pre-designed Homepage Demos for diversified topics like Fashion, Beauty & Spa, Art & Culture, Furniture & Home Decor, etc, Lammer Shopify Theme is a perfect online store that fits any of your business niche.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/lammer-beauty-and-cosmetics-shopify-theme/35257704
great theme ever i was looking for

shirls

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good theme, with nice layouts & features

dtjunior68

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice theme. Thank you for the share!