thePLUS

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
LEARDASH.png

LearnDash v3.4.2 + Addons - Learning Management System (LMS) on WordPress

LearnDash is the most popular LMS (Learning Management System) plugin for WordPress: layered courses; Sell courses; Certificates and Points; Expanded search; Expire access; Job management; Dynamic forums; Class timers; Flexible prerequisites; User profiles;

LearnDash comes with more than several levels that make it easy to create courses, lessons, topics, quizzes and categories. It has progressive playback functionality so you can schedule course content throughout the course.

You can assign users and approve or comment them. It also comes with multi-question quiz and test management tools. You can easily identify prerequisites so that each student can move on to the next class.

There are several payment gateways available to accept PayPal payments, patches, 2Checkout, etc. It also fits perfectly with the bbPress.

INFO

Attachments

• sfwd-lms-3.4.2.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 9

lordacid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Where is the add-ons? I'm looking for Learndash WooCommerce Integration

thePLUS

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Where is the add-ons? I'm looking for Learndash WooCommerce Integration
Hi @lordacid
Where's your Learndash Woocommerce v1.8.0 Integration
Sorry not having loaded the addons. I don't know what happened at that time. If you need any more addon for the Leardash, please inform
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone !
I don't know what happened but the addons were not uploaded. Maybe due to the file size, but here they are now in two zip files. Sorry about that...
Enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• learndash-woocommerce-1.8.0.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
  • learndash-addons-part1.zip
    15.3 MB · Views: 11
  • learndash-addons-part2.zip
    15.6 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

lordacid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi @lordacid
Where's your Learndash Woocommerce v1.8.0 Integration
Sorry not having loaded the addons. I don't know what happened at that time. If you need any more addon for the Leardash, please inform
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone !
I don't know what happened but the addons were not uploaded. Maybe due to the file size, but here they are now in two zip files. Sorry about that...
Enjoy :cool:
Amazing!
Thank you

arcanosify

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have elementor integration add on? Is it included in the attachments? If not then can you kindly upload it? Thanks