V1.7 Leo Ami - Homestays, Resorts, Villas & Hotels

Mikey187

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
slide-3.png

Leo Ami, a beautiful PrestaShop theme is exclusively designed for owners of homestays, hotels, hostels, villas, resorts & rest houses for renting. With much new technology applied, this theme will create a website smart, professional and very convenient for tenants or roomers.

The first impressive feature of Leo Ami is owning Ap Booking Module, a powerful and indispensable tool of a house renting website. With this feature, customers enable to check rooms/houses availability based on renting date & number of guests quickly; book & check out multi rooms; See extra information of free/paid services, etc.

demo : https://demo1.leotheme.com/leo_ami/

Attachments

• leo_ami_1782.zip
    17 MB · Views: 14

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Watch out.

The last version compatible 100% with ps 1.7.8.4 is not this one.

bestworkclub

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Watch out.

The last version compatible 100% with ps 1.7.8.4 is not this one.
Hello. If thinking as you then 1.7.8.4 not last version too. Last PS 1.8.7.5. Since 1.7.8.0 in minor version (last digit) the developers only fix the bugs, without core modification.
For my opinion, and I'm sure the Leo 1782 will be work good on PS 1.7.8.5!

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. If thinking as you then 1.7.8.4 not last version too. Last PS 1.8.7.5. Since 1.7.8.0 in minor version (last digit) the developers only fix the bugs, without core modification.
For my opinion, and I'm sure the Leo 1782 will be work good on PS 1.7.8.5!

As I have mentioned several times:

Leo has improved a lot in some aspects, but in others he maintains a chaos in the updates.

In this case, the upgrade steps from 1.7.8.0 - 1.7.8.5 are important until ps version 1.7.8.3 as far as themes are concerned.

And when it comes to the modules dependent on the installation of the theme is where the difference really is and where we can find serious problems.

I have not extended the information until version 1.7.8.5 since there are not many bambios in the front office and in the back office it does not affect themes or module dependency from what I am seeing, but I continue testing.

I closely follow the evolution of most Leo themes and this is what I see since the evolution of versions since 1.7.6.X

Beware of module dependencies.

Greetings.

[EDIT]

Confirmed:

In this case I have checked a module and it is outdated. Ideally, you should install the latest version available, which is for 1.7.8.4.

Surely there is some outdated dependent module.

Last edited:

bestworkclub

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
As I have mentioned several times:

Leo has improved a lot in some aspects, but in others he maintains a chaos in the updates.

In this case, the upgrade steps from 1.7.8.0 - 1.7.8.5 are important until ps version 1.7.8.3 as far as themes are concerned.

And when it comes to the modules dependent on the installation of the theme is where the difference really is and where we can find serious problems.

I have not extended the information until version 1.7.8.5 since there are not many bambios in the front office and in the back office it does not affect themes or module dependency from what I am seeing, but I continue testing.

I closely follow the evolution of most Leo themes and this is what I see since the evolution of versions since 1.7.6.X

Beware of module dependencies.

Greetings.

[EDIT]

Confirmed:

In this case I have checked a module and it is outdated. Ideally, you should install the latest version available, which is for 1.7.8.4.

Surely there is some outdated dependent module.
Thank you very much for good explain. Have you found the bugs in module that you have tested ;)

We talking about compatibles. You can check by yourself all change list from PS 1.7.8.0 and you will see above version haven't not core modification! This is rule same for modules and themes. And this is rule same for all software products. So Leo 1.7.8.2 will be work without a core problem and will has only minor bugs. Most of this bugs you able to fix by independently :)

kmion

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gracias por compartir, saludos desde el paraiso

philip

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bonjour merci beaucoup pour le partage

solange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this great theme i will try it

sirine

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is the the updated version of the theme ?
Post automatically merged: