V1.7 Leo Arcana Minimalist Fashion Prestashop 1.7.6.5

Heizenberg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Demo

arcana1.jpg

Details​

Leo Arcana Store is a totally Responsive Prestashop themes. It was designed for any e-commerce stores and diversified commodities as furniture store, fashion store, accessories store, shoes store, restaurant, mobile store, high tech store and multi-stores.

Firstly, Arcana Store with bright background and clean layout highlighted your products. Arcana Store has full width slides and attractive banners to showcase your hot trend products or the newest products to immediately approach your customers. Information blocks and Social Networks are nicely display for your customers to track the information they need as discount order, promotion activities.

Secondly, Arcana was built with Leo Framework one of the best Prestashop framework. It is fully responsive and supports both Css3 and Html5, RTL language, bootstrap3, front awesome and so much more that help to create refined web pages with semantic accuracy. Beside that Animation and Parallax effects or Drag and Drop elements functions give the whole theme a smooth sense.

Thirdly, it is fully Responsive Prestashop Theme and a flexible theme completely adjustable for any devices (Desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone…) Arcana Store comes with lots of built-in functionality which includes powerful admin panel will help you manage your site better, customize easier.

Attachments

• leo_arcana_1765.zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 2

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing. i will try it.

pavonic

XNullUser