V1.7 Leo Aro - Jewelry Fashion Store Prestashop Theme

Mikey187

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Leo Aro Jewelry Fashion eCommerce store is a creative and modern Women Fashion & Jewelry Prestashop theme. Coming with 09+ unique homepage designs and many other functional and inner pages, this theme is dedicated to any eCommerce websites such as luxury jewelry, rings, gems, necklace, fashion designer stores, apparel, cosmetics and women's store, or any kinds of eCommerce shop.

Leo Aro - Jewelry Fashion Store Prestashop Theme
Leo Aro Jewelry Store Prestashop theme 1.7 offers everything you need to start your online store. Just by 1-click installation, you can get your website the same as the demos. Moreover, Leo Aro is pre-made with 13+ layouts for the shopping page, 07+ layouts for the product details page, and multiple headers and footers. Compact with plenty of cool features and functionality such as Slideshow module, mega menu, ajax search and ajax cart, numerous colors, and currency support, SEO optimization, drag-and-drop theme customizer, awesome website performance, product quick view, testimonials, product category images, etc.

Attachments

• leo_aro.zip
    14 MB · Views: 11

konuc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Teşekkürler elinize sağlık ne yazacağımı bilemedim

Asirajans

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tema için teşekkürler hocam saolasınız

epsilonee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Leo Aro Jewelry Fashion eCommerce store is a creative and modern Women Fashion & Jewelry Prestashop theme. Coming with 09+ unique homepage designs and many other functional and inner pages, this theme is dedicated to any eCommerce websites such as luxury jewelry, rings, gems, necklace, fashion designer stores, apparel, cosmetics and women's store, or any kinds of eCommerce shop.

Leo Aro - Jewelry Fashion Store Prestashop Theme
Leo Aro Jewelry Store Prestashop theme 1.7 offers everything you need to start your online store. Just by 1-click installation, you can get your website the same as the demos. Moreover, Leo Aro is pre-made with 13+ layouts for the shopping page, 07+ layouts for the product details page, and multiple headers and footers. Compact with plenty of cool features and functionality such as Slideshow module, mega menu, ajax search and ajax cart, numerous colors, and currency support, SEO optimization, drag-and-drop theme customizer, awesome website performance, product quick view, testimonials, product category images, etc.
thanks my friend for the great job

Pekka

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you man! What is the version?
Post automatically merged:

thank you fo sharing i'm going to test it and install

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thx bro for sharing. i will try it

webseregas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you fo sharing i'm going to test it and install

nikos777a

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. Can you provide the theme version? Thank you in advance!

rayco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for your help !!!! I'll testing it !

inefid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, I hope it works on 1.8