V8x Leo Autofiix Elementor - Car Repair & Auto Service

catfish

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good theme, very configurable but very few modules will work as they are on it. Usually modules that you add to shop need adaptation. So better consider this.

Kilpe

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this website is awsome. I always try themes and modules from here and if i really like them then i buy.

Eleos

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this theme. I always also try and after i buy themes and modules.
Post automatically merged:

Leo Autofiix Elementor - Car Repair & Auto Service Prestashop Theme
Leo Autofiix Elementor is a modern Prestashop 8.x theme for Car repair and auto service. This theme is built on the most user-friendly Elementor Page Builder, which allows you to build and customize your website content and layout just with some simple drags and drops of elements. With more than 36+ available widgets, you can personalize your website as you wish easily like a professional web master without coding skills.

Leo Autofiix Elementor Car repair and auto service theme Prestashop comes with 05+ different homepage layouts for car wash, car service, car spa, car repair workshop, brake service and repair, auto maintenance, lights and accessories, vehicle exhaust system, auto care, bicycle, motorcycles, and more.
demo:https://demo80.leotheme.com/prestashop/leo_autofiix/
any update please?

Last edited: