XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
HErmosa plantilla para tienda en linea, muchas gracias por compartir (y) :cool:

secmun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks bro good shared content. Now download.

nikolov

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this cool theme prestashop

yog78

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great template for new shop, thank you very much.

Isma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
MixBeauty is easy to use and build. Leo Elements comes with 36+ premade widgets elements, Thanks for share

ahmed12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
 Leo MixBeauty Elementor -  Prestashop Theme
f you are looking for a best Prestashop theme for a beauty website, MixBeauty is for you. This Prestashop theme brings with 04+ premade homepage demos, made for beauty ecommerce. You can sell cosmetics, makeup items, serums, vitamins, skincare, treatment, … Or you can use it for other business such as furniture, fashion, …

Moreover, MixBeauty is easy to use and build. Leo Elements comes with 36+ premade widgets elements, you can build header, footer, homepage, category, product, … Just dragging and dropping elements, your content and layouts will be done in minutes, no code required! After editing and saving, you can see the changes in real time.

demo:https://demo74.leotheme.com/prestashop/leo_mixxbeauty/
MixBeauty is easy to use and build. Leo Elements comes with 36+ premade widgets elements, Thanks for share
Post automatically merged:

f you are looking for a best Prestashop theme for a beauty website, MixBeauty is for you. This Prestashop theme brings with 04+ premade homepage demos, made for beauty ecommerce. You can sell cosmetics, makeup items, serums, vitamins, skincare, treatment, … Or you can use it for other business such as furniture, fashion, …

Moreover, MixBeauty is easy to use and build. Leo Elements comes with 36+ premade widgets elements, you can build header, footer, homepage, category, product, … Just dragging and dropping elements, your content and layouts will be done in minutes, no code required! After editing and saving, you can see the changes in real time.

MixBeauty is easy to use and build. Leo Elements comes with 36+ premade widgets elements,

Last edited:

timtimtop

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for wharing, is very useful for me i was searching it

dhiaeddine

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice theme. Thank you for sharing.

Nice theme. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for posting! It looks great! regards

Last edited:

memory1972

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thank you very much for sharing, it's appreciated :)