Let's join forces for osclass! So let's speed up our projects.

hltkrs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Friends; How about joining forces to buy osclass plugins? We can buy several of the most useful plugins for osclass, especially the pay payment plugin. So we get it at a discounted price. And we get it very cheap. I care about your opinions. Please share your thoughts on this. Thanks. 😊

reclamepenet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If moderator allow I want to say a good website osclass like osclass point
Hi guys if you need plugins and themes with good price and quality 100% you can find here. This guy works with osclass point
I have some plugins and one theme from him and work fine on PHP 8 for me and was cheap.
If you what to check is https://easyosclass.com/

hltkrs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If moderator allow I want to say a good website osclass like osclass point
Hi guys if you need plugins and themes with good price and quality 100% you can find here. This guy works with osclass point
I have some plugins and one theme from him and work fine on PHP 8 for me and was cheap.
If you what to check is https://easyosclass.com/
Buys plugins and themes. They are changing their names. It sells for a little less. I'm not talking about buying individually. I'm talking about buying together. The two are not the same thing.

Abbaaminu000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Friends; How about joining forces to buy osclass plugins? We can buy several of the most useful plugins for osclass, especially the pay payment plugin. So we get it at a discounted price. And we get it very cheap. I care about your opinions. Please share your thoughts on this. Thanks. 😊

hltkrs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Currently 3 people are participating. Not a bad number. 😊 It's almost time to be 10 people. Who else wants to join?

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everybody is whiting "I have" but they dont share. I think is only becouse they dont have it and they tray to do conversations on forum for point.

hltkrs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everybody is whiting "I have" but they dont share. I think is only becouse they dont have it and they tray to do conversations on forum for point.
Yes you are right. We've been waiting for these speculators. They will not share anything. I think we should buy this plugin.
Post automatically merged:

Not enough people supported this work. I am sad. Let's close the topic. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a good idea. Count me in. Now let me know how we will go about this.