v1.6-v1.7 Load CSS and JS Files on Different Pages [Free Module]

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I found a quit clever module if you add your own JavaScript or CSS code thru admin.
If your JS/CSS is only required on a certain page, its unnecessary to include it on all pages. With this module you can insert the code so its just loads on the pages where it needs to be loaded.
I haven't tested the module myself tho, but it looks fine.

Description:
"Don't let CSS or JS rules which are only required for certain pages, to be loaded on all pages of your store. Unused CSS and JS slows down your shop performance.
With Load CSS and JS Files on Different Pages Free Module you can put CSS rules and JS scripts only on the pages where they are needed."

Marc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Looks interesting! I'll test it soon.

HMC

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
Website
localhost
NullCash
hello friend,

thanks for sharing this free module with the community :) (y)

Marc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I tried it, but I'm not able to understand how to use this module, is there any documentation for the module?

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I tried it, but I'm not able to understand how to use this module, is there any documentation for the module?
I didn't see any documentation for it. I haven't tested it myself yet, so I cant really help you.

Is there any input fields in the module where you can enter your JS or CSS code?
If not, you might have to edit the respective .js and .css files in the module and upload them by FTP

Marc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There are no input fields, just Yes or No options to enable/disable the CSS and js code for different pages. But it doesn't affect the loading of the files.

Screenshot 2022-05-29 203837.jpg

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
There are no input fields, just Yes or No options to enable/disable the CSS and js code for different pages. But it doesn't affect the loading of the files.

View attachment 63995

Need put file on css or js directory:

1653840651588.png

For categoy, product, cms...

Grettings.