Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Plugin Name : Loan Calculator for Home, Personal and Car
Author: Rackons Market
Version: 1.2.1

Description:
This plugin will calculate Loan for Home, Personal and Car with stats.
Put this calculator plugin to your osclass website and enable your users to calculate how much would cost of car / Personal / home they are looking for if they would take loan from bank.

Front End User Features :
- Change Loan Amount ( For Home / Personal / Car )
- Change Interest Rate ( For Home / Personal / Car )
- Change Time Period ( For Home / Personal / Car )

Plugin calculates monthly payment as well as Yearly and will display on Table and Graph with Pie Chart

Attachments

• calculator rate.zip
    182 KB · Views: 4

selkrood

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please share osclass infinity scrolls plugin

hendrickmilward

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This loan calculator just connects to my credit status and shows my stats? I may be misunderstanding how this app works. Can you please explain to me how to connect it to my bank account? I'm currently paying two mortgages on my home and car and one small loan on my son's laptop. I'd already talked to the experts at Mortgage Advice Coventry when I asked them about taking out a loan. Maybe I should ask them if connecting my cards to this app is the right decision? I'm a complete amateur at this stuff, so this prospect seems fake and a possible leak into the malicious database. I don't want to insult the developers with my suspicion. I'm just asking.

KyanBishop

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hey, is there maybe an app/resource that shows what is the most profitable method of payment to save up some money?

Kallizorro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It can be tough to figure out what payment method is the most profitable when it comes to saving money. In terms of resources or apps, I haven't come across anything that specifically calculates the most profitable payment method. However, I have found that using cashback or rewards credit cards can be a great way to earn back some money on purchases you were going to make anyway. It's important to make sure you're using a credit card responsibly and paying it off in full each month to avoid interest charges, but the rewards can definitely add up over time.

achot

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gracias por compartir saludos......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kallizorro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It can be tough to figure out what payment method is the most profitable when it comes to saving money. In terms of resources or apps, I haven't come across anything that specifically calculates the most profitable payment method. However, I have found that using cashback or rewards credit cards can be a great way to earn back some money on purchases you were going to make anyway. It's important to make sure you're using a credit card responsibly and paying it off in full each month to avoid interest charges, but the rewards can definitely add up over time.

Another platform that I've found helpful for saving money is Vclub new domain. They offer a variety of payment methods for online shopping, including some that offer cashback or discounts.