Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Plugin Name : Loan Calculator for Home, Personal and Car
Author: Rackons Market
Version: 1.2.1

Description:
This plugin will calculate Loan for Home, Personal and Car with stats.
Put this calculator plugin to your osclass website and enable your users to calculate how much would cost of car / Personal / home they are looking for if they would take loan from bank.

Front End User Features :
- Change Loan Amount ( For Home / Personal / Car )
- Change Interest Rate ( For Home / Personal / Car )
- Change Time Period ( For Home / Personal / Car )

Plugin calculates monthly payment as well as Yearly and will display on Table and Graph with Chart

Attachments

• calculator rate.zip
    182 KB · Views: 6

ellettegildon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't think that these kinds of loan calculators are accurate. If any of you want to calculate your loan amount, I suggest you find a good financial advisor service for help. Also, I don't recommend you take a loan these days, the situation is not stable, and before taking a loan or mortgage, I hardly suggest you make sure that you will be able to pay it in a critical situation. Still, I would suggest you don't go for the loan, and it is better to invest your money in something that will give you profits in the future, so you don't need to take a loan or mortgage. Maybe it is better to invest in stocks with the help of a good financial advisor company like Equity Release Sheffield.

Joost71

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nice thankyou for this. Love it so much

Anle

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nice thankyou for this. Love it so much

Kandwal

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Pakistan no 1 free classified website is adslab.pk
Its free buy and sell website

perryjanie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hey there! Thanks for sharing this plugin. It seems like a useful tool for those looking to calculate the cost of a loan for a home, personal, or car. I appreciate you sharing this with the forum.
On another note, I recently discovered The Finity Group at thefinitygroup.com. They have some really helpful tips on financial planning that could be beneficial to anyone, not just medical staff. You should check it out!
Thanks again for sharing the Loan Calculator plugin, and I look forward to seeing more helpful tools shared on this forum.

Klaus3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will test this plugin, thanks for sharing