Looking for WooCommerce Uni CPO Alternative

abcweb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,

I am looking for a plugin for an online store that allows the user to customize (personalize) the product.

In the product should be:
- possibility to enter sizes (width, height),
- possibility to choose additional options from the menu (e.g. "radio" type buttons, selection menu, etc.),
- possibility to choose a color from the list of offered colors (it would be good if the user could see the colors in the form of tiles).
- Important functionality: after selecting a color, the auction image (preview) is to change the color of the indicated item to the user's choice. I have prepared photos of the product, with cut out elements that change color. I offer more than a dozen color variations in the store. The idea is that when the user selects one of the offered colors, he should see in the preview how this color composes on the product. For example: I sell a clock, where the customer can change the color of the hands to one of the dozens available.

Previously, I used the Uni CPO plugin, which has all these features, but the plugin causes several problems in the store:
- images are saved in the database in base64 format (so that with good quality images, they take up an awful lot of space, in the case of several hundred products, these are huge amounts), this makes one query to the database require loading a lot of data, making the store slow down a lot,
- each user-generated preview (each color selection) generates image files with that color, which are stored in the media library (these images are not deleted automatically, you have to delete them yourself [or use scripts that delete these images]), unnecessarily increasing the size of the store on disk (with a dozen/something visitors per day, the size quickly increases).

Therefore, I am looking for a good alternative. Do any of you know of a plugin worth considering?

It doesn't need to be nulled or anything, I'm asking if any of you know of plugins with such functionality.
Thanks for the help.

P.S.
I have insufficient privileges to post threads in "Suggestions/Feedback/Questions", so I posted the question here as it relates to the WordPress + WooCommerce plugin.

Muskan

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
www.uncodemy.com
NullCash
There are several plugins available in the WordPress repository that allow users to customize products in an online store. Here are some options that may meet your requirements:
  1. WooCommerce Product Designer: This plugin allows customers to customize products with text, images, and clipart. It also includes features like the ability to add custom fields, create design templates, and manage product pricing.

2. Fancy Product Designer: This plugin offers a drag-and-drop interface for users to customize products with text, images, and shapes. It also includes features like custom pricing rules, the ability to set up product variations, and integration with popular payment gateways.

3. Product Options and Price Calculation Formulas for WooCommerce: This plugin allows you to create custom product options and calculate the price of the product based on the selected options. It includes features like conditional logic, the ability to add images to options, and support for different pricing models.

4. InkSoft Product Designer: This plugin is specifically designed for print-on-demand businesses and includes features like the ability to upload artwork, create design templates, and manage orders. It also integrates with popular print-on-demand services like Printful and Teelaunch.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other plugins available in the WordPress repository and on third-party marketplaces that offer similar functionality. It's important to carefully review each option and choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.