v1.6-v1.7 Loyalty Reward Points

koed12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks I have been looking for a module like this!!!

sakis_s

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Demo link:

All in one Loyalty Reward Points solution. Fits in seamlessly with checkout and does not require vouchers to be generated for points to be redeemed. Includes referral reward scheme, birthday points and many other great features.

v1.1.21-loyaltyrewardpoints - 1.6.0
v2.1.22-loyaltyrewardpoints - 1.7.7

If you need another versions, let me know!
Thanks for the module.
After installing i'm not able to enable it. I get the following error:
Error!
Cannot enable module loyaltyrewardpoints. Unable to install override: The method updateCart in the class CartController is already overridden by the module quantitydiscountpro version 2.1.31 at 2020-10-20 01:59:22 .

The fact is that i have not installed a module called "quantitydiscountpro"

Do you know how can i fix this error?
I'm running prestashop 1.7.6.4

Thank you in advance for your response.

BlackHeartur

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Last version for 1.7.7
Thnk's friend :)
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the module.
After installing i'm not able to enable it. I get the following error:

The fact is that i have not installed a module called "quantitydiscountpro"

Do you know how can i fix this error?
I'm running prestashop 1.7.6.4

Thank you in advance for your response.
This message is clear: go to you installation and rename Cartcontroller.php file to Cartcontroller_OLD.php. Retry

sakis_s

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This message is clear: go to you installation and rename Cartcontroller.php file to Cartcontroller_OLD.php. Retry
Thank you very much sir for the directions.

Have you heard a way to allow two different modules to override "CartController.php" at the same time?
After searching i found that i already use a module that overrides CartController.php and if i want to use the "Loyalty Reward" Module i have to disable the other module first. Just wondering if there is a way to use them both at the same time.

Thank you in advance for your help.

BlackHeartur

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much sir for the directions.

Have you heard a way to allow two different modules to override "CartController.php" at the same time?
After searching i found that i already use a module that overrides CartController.php and if i want to use the "Loyalty Reward" Module i have to disable the other module first. Just wondering if there is a way to use them both at the same time.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Yes. Just open both source and module Cartcontroller.php. Copy past content from module (loyalty) to the source (your another module on "override" folder).

If the two overrides have same... overide, you must to change loyalty's Cartcontoller.php file. If you don't know how works PS override system and if you don't know how works PHP language, feel free to ask to a developer or... Google is your friend :)

sakis_s

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes. Just open both source and module Cartcontroller.php. Copy past content from module (loyalty) to the source (your another module on "override" folder).

If the two overrides have same... overide, you must to change loyalty's Cartcontoller.php file. If you don't know how works PS override system and if you don't know how works PHP language, feel free to ask to a developer or... Google is your friend :)
Thank you very much sir, i really appreciate your help!
I'll search for this! All best!