LT Interior Design Joomla! 3.x and Joomla! 4 - A must-try Joomla template for building up a fantastic furniture website!

WalkerDPlank

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Give your business a go by choosing this fantastic Interior Design template!​

LT Interior Design is a great Joomla template well-suited for furniture design portfolios and exterior design companies websites. This template has various remarkable features to build an incredible website and modify your site easier than ever. First of all, it possesses a completely responsive layout with Bootstrap CSS (your site will be amazing in the eyes of mobile users with well-organized content), unlimited template positions and template layout, powerful shortcodes, and fast loading. Furthermore, it includes a drag-drop layout with SP Page Builder & Quix Page Builder and both Free and PRO versions that your customers will have more options to choose. Besides, template options with Helix Framework including Canvas Mobile Menu, Retina/Mobile logos, Google Fonts, Megamenu Generator, Compress JS/CSS code, and Multi-colors (4-8 styles) are also other features of this template. LT Interior Design comes with several main pages such as services, our project, layouts, k2 blog, etc. Let’s change your site’s appearance with this gorgeous design.
Capture.PNG
This design is fully compatible with Joomla! 3.x and Joomla! 4. We have a Quickstart package (full website like demo when you get PRO version) for both Joomla! 3 and Joomla! 4, download Joomla! platform that you want to work on it.
System recommended for each Joomla! version:
  • Joomla! 3: support PHP 7.0.x or higher, but less than PHP 7.4
  • Joomla! 4: support PHP 7.2.5 or higher, already with PHP 8.x (latest).
View Joomla! 4 Live Demo
Post automatically merged:

I'm new here and it won't let me upload the Quickstarts because the file is too big...

Attachments

• lt_interior_design_joomla_template_install_package.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

kitza

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm new here and it won't let me upload the Quickstarts because the file is too big...
The max. file size you can upload is 20MB but you can upload it to mega.nz (or other services like it) and link it here.

eranhy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please, share quickstar package for this template. Thanks.

Ngabidinweb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please, share quickstar package for this template.I Willl Happines

servi115crack

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks much my friend excellent . you have all extensions for install template