Manual method also transfer my Yahoo Mail folders to Gmail

jamesrobert15

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Migrating your emails from Yahoo to Gmail can be a daunting task, but worry not, as I'm here to help out you through it! There is a manual method to achieve this, but it does come with its number of challenges.

Manual Solution:First, log in to your Yahoo Mail account and enable IMAP in the settings. This will allow you to access your Yahoo emails via other email clients, including Gmail.
Next, open your Gmail account, go to Settings > See all settings > Accounts and Import > Check mail from other accounts. Here, you can add your Yahoo email address and follow the steps to import your Yahoo emails.

Issues with Manual Method: While the manual method is feasible, it has limitations. It can be time-consuming, especially if you have a large number of emails. Additionally, there may be issues with transferring certain folders, attachments, or preserving the folder structure.

For a hassle-free solution, I recommend using the Cigati Yahoo Backup Tool. This specialized software is designed for seamless migrate Yahoo email to Gmail, ensuring all your data is safely transferred without any hassles. It simplifies the process and saves you valuable time. Give it a try for a smoother transition!