MediaFlex v1.0 - TV Channel & Streaming WordPress Theme - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
MediaFlex - TV Channel & Streaming WordPress Theme - Film & TV Entertainment

MediaFlex is a colorful & bright WordPress theme with the functional modern design. It is suitable for a TV channel, video streaming, music channel, news channel, blog site, podcast website, contemporary online radio, radio station company, music band, dj, singer, artist bureau, cultural events agency, and entertainment business firm websites.

The theme includes 8 homepage layouts allowing you to give all the necessary information about the podcast, vlogs, news, dj`s compilations, radio hits, discography services and any upcoming music events. With MediaFlex, you can showcase your photo and video galleries of the held or planned events. The theme can also be interesting for tv and music producers, musicians or anyone in the media industry or blog.

687474703a2f2f7468656d657265782e6e65742f696d616765732f6465736372697074696f6e732f6178696f6d2f6d...png

Awesome TV Channel & Streaming WordPress features​

The theme is fully responsive and Retina-ready, so it looks amazing on any platform. MediaFlex is compatible with a bundle of popular plugins, like elegro Crypto Payment, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, etc., to make it easier to setup and operate your website.

Change log​

16.10.2023 Version 1.0 – Release
Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/mediaflex-tv-channel-streaming-wordpress-theme/48691149

Attachments

• documentation.html.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 6
  • mediaflex-child.zip
    391.3 KB · Views: 7
  • mediaflex-v1.0.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 10

diapol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice theme. I will test it. Thank you very much

zxcvbmn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice theme. I will test it. Thank you ve Very nice theme. I will test it. Thank you very much

MediaFlex - TV Channel & Streaming WordPress Theme - Film & TV Entertainment

MediaFlex is a colorful & bright WordPress theme with the functional modern design. It is suitable for a TV channel, video streaming, music channel, news channel, blog site, podcast website, contemporary online radio, radio station company, music band, dj, singer, artist bureau, cultural events agency, and entertainment business firm websites.

The theme includes 8 homepage layouts allowing you to give all the necessary information about the podcast, vlogs, news, dj`s compilations, radio hits, discography services and any upcoming music events. With MediaFlex, you can showcase your photo and video galleries of the held or planned events. The theme can also be interesting for tv and music producers, musicians or anyone in the media industry or blog.

View attachment 99702

Awesome TV Channel & Streaming WordPress features​

The theme is fully responsive and Retina-ready, so it looks amazing on any platform. MediaFlex is compatible with a bundle of popular plugins, like elegro Crypto Payment, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, etc., to make it easier to setup and operate your website.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/mediaflex-tv-channel-streaming-wordpress-theme/48

maxdm8404

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Post automatically merged:

muratca30

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Teşekkür ederim güzel bir paylaşım
Post automatically merged:

where is the purce code ? please purche code thank you

Last edited:

ulrich

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

mbelhajja

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nice, let me try this . Thanks for your sharing. i will try it !