virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
metafans-community-social-network-buddypress-theme.jpg
MetaFans Nulled – A WordPress theme for social networking and community! With full profiles, verification badges, responses, groups, badges, quests, ranks, credits, and much more to come, we’ve carefully built this theme for you to have everything you need to develop an awesome community!

Metafans enhances your social profile by allowing you to interact with friends and gain more followers.​

a social group Buddypress is the software that powers this website. We used the Buddypress plugin’s capabilities to add responses, shares, media, and much more!

Incredible Gamification with Gamipress Metafans has designed a full gamification experience for your users, complete with badges, missions, credits, and ranks.

Use the elementor page builder to create your design. All of the pages have been meticulously designed to accommodate your every requirement! We also supply demo data in our API to give you a taste of what it’s like to use it.

metafans-community-social-network-buddypress-theme-2.jpg

= 2.7.1: 28 APRIL 2022 =
Fixed : Single Activity CSS issues
Fixed : Single activity header issues
Fixed : Messenger CSS enqueue issues
Fixed : Minor CSS and PHP bug fixed

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/metafans-community-social-network-buddypress-theme/31265593

Attachments

• metafans-community-social-network-buddypress-theme-wordpress-theme-2.7.1.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 4

Krispie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
when i enable the theme my site is extremely slow. when i disable metafans and enable twenty-twenty everything is fast. so it must be the metafans theme

bomba

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
when i enable the theme my site is extremely slow. when i disable metafans and enable twenty-twenty everything is fast. so it must be the metafans theme

iBennett

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Will be definitely downloading this! Looks really good!