MigrateMe 4 - Migrations J3.x to J4.x v.4.0.2.2

apexcz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Fool-proof Migrations from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.x. Get the fastest, best, latest version of Joomla right away with zero downtime, zero stress, zero headaches and the ultimate foolproof, fully supported upgrade method for Joomla! 4. MigrateMe 4 allows you to migrate from Joomla! 3 to Joomla! 4 in seconds. You can now upgrade directly to Joomla 4 with just a single click.
View attachment 79129

his is an all-in-one solution that will install a fresh version of Joomla 4, *migrate* all your extensions, documents, articles, settings, users, passwords - EVERYTHING...

And give you a temporary development space to test the upgrade, without any risk to your live site.

Once you are happy with the new system, and you've checked for any issues, you can make the migrated environment Live.

The upgrade will completely update your filesystem and database to the latest versions of Joomla.

Your images, articles, data and files will all be perfectly maintained, and your google page rank will be completely unaffected.

As part of the upgrade, Migrate Me PLUS will take a full backup of your database and filesystem. This means you can test out the new version of Joomla, and then if you decide you don't want it, you can simply rollback your system to your old configuration.

Get Joomla 4 in 90 seconds

A standard Joomla 3.x system takes around 90 seconds to completely migrate to Joomla 4.

And in that time, MigrateMe 4 will copy all your existing files, duplicate your database, install Joomla 3, update your Admin area, save all your articles and data and switch you to the new Joomla 4 Admin interface.

Watch the tutorial to see just how easy the upgrade is!

Installation and usage instructions

Install MigrateMe 4 to your Joomla! 3.x system
Click the Upgrade button.
Wait for the process to complete.
If everything is working well, click Go Live.
Enjoy Joomla!
Post automatically merged:

CHeck this joom Upgrade form 2.x 3.x to 4
Nice thx for it Get Joomla 4 in 90 secondsGet Joomla 4 in 90 seconds

Arnika

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Fool-proof Migrations from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.x. Get the fastest, best, latest version of Joomla right away with zero downtime, zero stress, zero headaches and the ultimate foolproof, fully supported upgrade method for Joomla! 4. MigrateMe 4 allows you to migrate from Joomla! 3 to Joomla! 4 in seconds. You can now upgrade directly to Joomla 4 with just a single click.
View attachment 79129

his is an all-in-one solution that will install a fresh version of Joomla 4, *migrate* all your extensions, documents, articles, settings, users, passwords - EVERYTHING...

And give you a temporary development space to test the upgrade, without any risk to your live site.

Once you are happy with the new system, and you've checked for any issues, you can make the migrated environment Live.

The upgrade will completely update your filesystem and database to the latest versions of Joomla.

Your images, articles, data and files will all be perfectly maintained, and your google page rank will be completely unaffected.

As part of the upgrade, Migrate Me PLUS will take a full backup of your database and filesystem. This means you can test out the new version of Joomla, and then if you decide you don't want it, you can simply rollback your system to your old configuration.

Get Joomla 4 in 90 seconds

A standard Joomla 3.x system takes around 90 seconds to completely migrate to Joomla 4.

And in that time, MigrateMe 4 will copy all your existing files, duplicate your database, install Joomla 3, update your Admin area, save all your articles and data and switch you to the new Joomla 4 Admin interface.

Watch the tutorial to see just how easy the upgrade is!

Installation and usage instructions

Install MigrateMe 4 to your Joomla! 3.x system
Click the Upgrade button.
Wait for the process to complete.
If everything is working well, click Go Live.
Enjoy Joomla!

CHeck this joom Upgrade form 2.x 3.x to 4
Thank you for sharing this awesome extension.

mirka

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the component. I'm just planning to migrate all my sites to the new version, and it will greatly facilitate all this.

jflash

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Daycounts JMigrator i better - migrates from any version of Joomla and has good pluginbase to another extensions.

lagiosman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for this. thank you very much ;)

I was looking for this. thank you very much ;)
I was wrong. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT. I loose nullcash because of this broken extension. Missing controler.php

Last edited:

fortinoLD

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Looks interesting, but as a developer never needed a migration component honestly

mikr23

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Niestety szablon nie zadziałał na J4. Muszę od nowa instalować z innym szablonem.

eurostella

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is it some emulator which can integrate components from version joomla 3 to joomla 4?
so that mean that I can use some old gallery from version joomla 3 on joomla 4 (because they don't have support for joomla 4)

tnx

niaque

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks. hope this will help to migrate from very old version

kachoudas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does anyone have experience with this extension? I migrated a couple of sites manually from Joomla 3 to 4 but it was a huge pain in the ass. I'm sceptical that an extension can help much if so many factors are involved that can make things go wrong.