v1.6-v1.7 MigrationPro: WooCommerce to PrestaShop Migration Tool v5.1.3 Module Latest

develope11

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
MigrationPro is a special module, which helps you to migrate from WooCommerce to PrestaShop automatically, safely and quickly.
View attachment 2055

Demo: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/da...woocommerce-to-prestashop-migration-tool.html

Download: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks for sharing!!

I just installed the module in prestashop, but I can't continue because the download of the connector plugin for wordpress doesn't work. Does it happen to anyone else? Can someone pass me the wordpress plugin?
Thanks in advance!

PortiDGZ

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing!!

I just installed the module in prestashop, but I can't continue because the download of the connector plugin for wordpress doesn't work. Does it happen to anyone else? Can someone pass me the wordpress plugin?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same issue, if someone can upload the connector I would be very pleased

Eleos

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks in advance!
I have the same issue, if someone can upload the connector I would be very pleased
you will find the missing server.php file in woomigrationpro\assets folder. You have to move it in woocomerce plugin connector folder

Buts this module version does not work with my prestashop 1.7.7. I believe because its very old.

So anybody has the updated version?????????????????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vrturks

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
the connector module, cannot be found.

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash