v1.6-v1.7-v8x Mobile Login Module (Newest 7 May 2023)

rololo88

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PrestaShop Compatibility V1.6.0.4 - V8.0.4
Module version V 2.0.0

Features
  • This PrestaShop Mobile Login extension provides a facility for login and registration on the online store via mobile number verification.
  • The e-merchant can provide an option to the customers to register and log in the store using the mobile number.
  • By using this PrestaShop Mobile Login module, the e-merchant can show mobile and email fields on the registration page.
  • The admin can also make the email field as an optional field. The store admin can allow the customers to register without providing their email id.
  • The online store owner can make mobile number verification compulsory for reducing fake id registration.
  • The Login by mobile phone number module allows the admin to set a temporary email id format for Prestashop compatibility. If the customer registers only using contact number, then a temporary email id will be generated automatically.
  • The PrestaShop Mobile Login extension provides an option to the store owner to allow the registered customers to log in using their contact number and password or OTP. The one-time password will be sent on the registered mobile number.
  • The e-merchant can make mobile number verification compulsory for account login.
  • The e-merchant can enable the settings to send a message on new registration and change of order status. Admin can set the content of this message and enable or disable it anytime.
  • The store admin can fix the length of OTP, message, OTP expiration time and a number of OTP request that the customers can send from the admin interface of this PrestaShop Mobile Login plugin.
  • The Login by mobile phone number module allows the online store admin to block the customers if they enter the wrong OTP number of times. Admin can set the number of attempts that a user can enter a wrong password.
  • This PrestaShop Mobile Login extension is multilingual compatible and offers multi-store support also.
  • The plugin is also compatible with default one page checkout page.
  • By default, it supports three SMS gateway providers including Twilio, SendinBlue, and Prestasms.
Thanks a lot for this awesome module!

zone

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci pour le partage de ce très beau module
😁

rolycai

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por compartir los módulos saludos desde argentina. linda comunidad colaborativa. 2023 Junio...
Post automatically merged:

Gracias por compartir los módulos saludos desde argentina. linda comunidad colaborativa. 2023 Junio...

Last edited:

rololo88

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Someone can tell me why i cannot install this module on PS 1.6.1.24 , i get this error.

Thanks!

1687373377788.png

HMC

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
Website
localhost
NullCash
Someone can tell me why i cannot install this module on PS 1.6.1.24 , i get this error.

Thanks!

View attachment 89437
It's because the module is not compatible with the version of Prestashop you are using. You need to either upgrade the version of Prestashop or use an different module which is compatible with the version of Prestashop you are using.

You can try another module, which sends OTP by whatsapp:

fecha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wow, I was looking for something like this, thank you for sharing

klmmm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bu çok güzel modülü paylaştığınız için teşekkürler

stokakis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much! One of the modules I want!

maslovchrome

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Tell me, does the module have a single field for entering authorization by phone number and e-mail?
And then I don’t really trust the old video review because I’ve already encountered such a situation. To my question, the developer (if I'm not mistaken, Webkul) replied that they could add such a feature. Apparently the screenshots were from another module :)

butuemiph

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It can be really helpful module! Thank you very much for it! Best regards!

Phenotype

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Anyone got this working with the available gateways for sending sms ?