V1.7 MODULE - Discount Countdown Pro [v.2.0.6]

Delaney

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
discount-countdown-pro.jpg

Features
  • Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices with expiry dates or catalog price rules)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Modern, arty looking countdown timer and remind me pop up form
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi shop stores
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
What's New in Version 2.0.6(10/14/2020)
  • Fix issue on certain themes
  • reload counters when switching page in product list dor_organick1 theme
  • reposition counters when switching pages in product lists
  • Replace ajax.php with ajax controller
  • Replace cron.php with cron controller
very good

eduardo1216

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
[IMG='width:407px;']https://medias2.prestastore.com/1268515-pbig/discount-countdown-pro.jpg[/IMG]

Features
  • Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices with expiry dates or catalog price rules)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
espero usarlo pronto

masta

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por subir este gran módulo.

alami64

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
[IMG='width:407px;']https://medias2.prestastore.com/1268515-pbig/discount-countdown-pro.jpg[/IMG]

Features
  • Easy to install
How can i download it ??