Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much, this module seems very interesting

attila729

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
discount-countdown-pro.jpg

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Modern, arty looking countdown timer and remind me pop up form
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi shop stores
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
Many Thanks, it's a beautiful module!

Caius

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good evening, the version that is in the first message is for version 1.7 of Prestashop

The version I leave below is v1.1.7 which if it is fully functional in Prestashop 1.6

Sorry, because I thought that version was for both versions, it was my fault that I didn't notice the two versions

Thank you

Chniago

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good evening, the version that is in the first message is for version 1.7 of Prestashop

The version I leave below is v1.1.7 which if it is fully functional in Prestashop 1.6

Sorry, because I thought that version was for both versions, it was my fault that I didn't notice the two versions
Thank you....

Andreas_load

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing I was looking for it! Jus looking for an animated countdown. Will try this one, thanks.

gigino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good modulew thansk for sharing the module with the comunity

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It can be useful module!