v1.6-v1.7 Module Recaptcha V3 (From > 1.7.1)

blackorpheus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
From the prestashop forum.
It's a very well programmed recaptcha:
it is free software and "as-is", that is, I do not offer guarantees that it will work in all cases, nor am I responsible if it does not work as it should. If you install it, you are responsible for checking that the forms still work properly. If not, just deactivate or uninstall it and everything will be back to the way it was before.
The module is for Prestashop version 1.7.1 or higher. It doesn't work with previous versions because some of the hooks it uses I think are only present since version 1.7.1.
The module allows you to activate the recaptcha in general, and then in particular in the registration form, in the contact form and in the newsletter subscription form, separately.
If it is activated in the registration form, it will also be activated for the registration that can be done directly in the checkout and for the purchase as a guest (this is something that is done intentionally, because there you can also sneak "ghost" registrations).
I haven't tested it in installations that don't use the standard Prestashop checkout and have a "one-step checkout" module, and I don't know if it works correctly with them or not. In principle, due to the way it works it shouldn't give problems, but as I haven't done any test, I can't say for sure.
For the module to work you need, logically, two Google recaptcha v3 keys, the site key and the secret key. You have to generate those keys with your Google account from here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
For the contact form to work, the template of the contact form must be updated to include the GDPR hook (data protection law). Recent versions of the contact module include all of them, but there are themes that have made overrides of that template and are not updated with that hook. Unfortunately, the contact module template is the only hook included, so you have to use that one.
Thanks to Prestafan33, the developper

Attachments

• ftm_recaptchav3.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 7

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

blackorpheus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes I know you can find on the presta forum, I wanted to share the link but didn't manage to modify my post, so thanks to have corrected that!

mabledac

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Anyway, this is a random comment, because of this weird nullcash rule. I just want to download something, and im wasting time to post comments.

zuzu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por el aporte!!
Está funcionando perfecto.

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Exact name and author of the module from main PHP file is: FTM Recaptcha v3 by F. Tardio.

AtYNNNNNNN

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Anyway, this is a random comment, because of this weird nullcash rule. I just want to download something, and im wasting time to post comments.

karaya

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think that can be very simple and practice module...

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Free download!!!!
Free download!!!!
Free download!!!!

EleBo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing! I was looking for something like this for a while and it looks like you have the perfect solution. Much appreciated! Can't wait to start using it. Cheers! 🍻👏🏼😃

karaya

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module looks very nice and usable...