Motors - Car Dealer, Rental & Listing WordPress theme Version: 5.2.6

cien

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Motors for WordPress helps you create a feature-packed website for any car and boat business, with over 16 stunning demos ready to power your success.

The main goal of creating Motors for WordPress was to meet the needs of the automotive industry. Motors for WordPress does this in unique ways: Auto dealership Demo, Contacts & listings Demo, Auto mechanic/repair service demo, Car rental, Boat dealer demo, Umbrella Magazine Auto & Demo motorcycle dealer.

Use the Car Rental layout for any Rental Service business. We have included a custom item reservation module with WooCommerce payment gateways. Easily manage your vehicle inventory, set prices and sell reservations online.

Therefore, Motors has been specially designed and developed to be the most comprehensive and advanced car dealership WordPress theme on the market. It’s never been easier to build, update, and manage your curated listings through a modern and intuitive website, while ensuring a superior user experience for both merchants and resellers.

Sellers and resellers can now sign up, and potential buyers can browse their profiles and user reviews for peace of mind before making a purchase. You can also seamlessly import your inventory database in CSV or XML format directly into your auto dealership WordPress theme, save on manual entry and get listings posted in just a few simple steps.

Attachments

• themeforest-j3M7YsO1-motors-automotive-cars-vehicle-boat-dealership-classifieds-wordpress-them...zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 4

yupeee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello i want this theme. I hope to help me

alexwtz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great work, good theme 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺

Sint2000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great theme good contribution, very useful

Domain

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tema için teşekkürler hocam saolasınız

sillyabraham8

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It was a calculated choice to create Motors for WordPress in order to serve the automobile sector. The variety of demos—from automobile rentals to auto dealerships—showcases its adaptability. If you ever feel like you need help getting through the complexities of WordPress or if you need help with other assignments, check out reputable sites that offer help with assignment for efficient support. Professional support guarantees a more successful and seamless experience, whether in the automobile digital world or academic pursuits. I wish you luck with your projects and using Motors for WordPress!

torest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Really thank u sir, love so much!!!