Multishop configuration

Develday

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello there!

Im relatively new with this cms and there is a functionality that i wish to use very much.

That is the ability to have two locations, like town1 and town2 with the same articles but different stocks and things like shipping costs.

The prestashop 1.7 multishop seems to cover this just like i want but i have a problem when i try to implement it.

let´ts say that i have a shop in a subdomain of my own (shop1.develday.dev), and a i wish to enable the multishop to show the town2 catalog on shop2.develday.dev.

if i got it right, all i have to do is build the full shop on "shop1.develday.dev" and then create the second subdomain (shop2.develday.dev) and configure it as an alias of "shop1.develday.dev" before enabling the multishop and providing it as the second shop url.

I did it that way, and the backoffice works like i expected on shop1.develday.dev showing both shops, but i cant see the difference in the front office, i go to shop2.develday.dev and see the shop1 articles....

can someone help me with some advice? maybe am i missing something?

bestworkclub

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Then you enabled multishop shop1 and shop2 independent shop platform. After enable multishop Prestashop asked you "What product and configuration you want copy in new shop". And You can not show product from shop1 in shop2 - because multishop independent shop, different stocks, price, shipping cost and carriers.

Develday

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Then you enabled multishop shop1 and shop2 independent shop platform. After enable multishop Prestashop asked you "What product and configuration you want copy in new shop". And You can not show product from shop1 in shop2 - because multishop independent shop, different stocks, price, shipping cost and carriers.
when it asked me what product, i selected all from shop1, my idea was to part from a duplicate from shop1 and then make modifications on the stocks of shop2 as it seems to let me in the backoffice

bestworkclub

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes. You all do right. Use the menu "Catalog->Stocks" for warehouse management.
1624396946230.png

Develday

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Still unable, must be plesk configuration, I will reply when i get this working, so i can help others