My Maps Location 4.3.1

forty

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

My Maps location, Map Location Search Extension for Joomla​

My Maps Location is simply the most advanced Google Maps integration for Joomla, highly rated and recommended by all users on the Joomla Extension Directory. Adding a place is really easy - point to a location directly on a Map or use the predictive search, save it, categorize it and display one or all locations on a global Map or as a listing. You've got many display options including 3 themes, 9 map designs and 6 map data sources (Google maps, Bing Maps, Mapbox, Baidu, Openstreetmap, Mapquest).

Import/Export/Synchronize Locations Data & Get Statistics​

My Maps Location has an in-built import/export tool. It's compatible with .csv and .kml files from Google Earth. Have you got thousands of locations? you'll never lose them! Furthermore, you can update all your existing locations from the .csv file.
The extension stores anonymous statistics of the search requests, so you can get top locations search and detail of the top nearest locations returned to user.

Attachments

• My Maps Location.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Grimballoter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hatur nuhun pisan dinakana berbagi na...mantap pisan yeuh..hade boga(y)

Cyberdom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is verry usefull component thanks for sharing this for us

yavuzbingol2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bu eklentiyi paylaştığınız için teşekkürler!!! çok teşekkür ederim

etorresmangones

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

My Maps location, Map Location Search Extension for Joomla​

My Maps Location is simply the most advanced Google Maps integration for Joomla, highly rated and recommended by all users on the Joomla Extension Directory. Adding a place is really easy - point to a location directly on a Map or use the predictive search, save it, categorize it and display one or all locations on a global Map or as a listing. You've got many display options including 3 themes, 9 map designs and 6 map data sources (Google maps, Bing Maps, Mapbox, Baidu, Openstreetmap, Mapquest).

Import/Export/Synchronize Locations Data & Get Statistics​

My Maps Location has an in-built import/export tool. It's compatible with .csv and .kml files from Google Earth. Have you got thousands of locations? you'll never lose them! Furthermore, you can update all your existing locations from the .csv file.
The extension stores anonymous statistics of the search requests, so you can get top locations search and detail of the top nearest locations returned to user.
EXCELENTE COMPONENTE PARA POP UP, SUPER RECOMENDADO PARA TODOS LOS USUARIOS PARA JOOMLA. FDD TTTR