My Sticky Elements Pro 2.0.1 nulled

Wilendar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My Sticky Elements WordPress Plugin will help you get more leads by displaying essential elements of your business. For example, display icons for your social media availability, icons for your emails, show your open hours, and more!

Add floating form and tabs on any side of your website to help your visitors contact you and easily find your Facebook page, YouTube channel, open hours, address, phone number, email or any other important business information

With My Sticky Elements you can:
  • Capture more leads and messages
  • Get more followers on your business’ social pages
  • Show important information such as open hours and address
THE PRO PLAN FEATURES:
  • Show unlimited tabs at the same time (contact form + 29 social icons + 3 custom icons + 3 shortcode, HTML, and IFrame icons)
  • Get the leads for your contact form directly to your email
  • Upload up to 6 custom icons for your tabs. You can use it to link to your click to chat provider or any other relevant website or in-site page. You can use it as a plain link to any website, or as a Javascript to trigger any chat provider or any other Javascript triggered service.
  • Page targeting – show or hide your contact form, chat, call, and social networks channels on specific pages. Use our advanced page targeting rules (contain, exact match, starting with, and ending with) to show and hide the widget
  • Country targeting – display or hide your contact us form, chat icons and social buttons for specific countires
  • New! Integrations with MailChimp and MailPoet
  • Create different bars for different pages. Show different icons, form and language based on page targeting rules. You can also create 2 different bars for the same page if you want 🙂
  • Custom CSS style for your contact form and tabs
  • Custom height position of the contact us form and the chat channels on the screen for desktop and mobile from the top or bottom of the screen
  • New! Custom fields to your floating contact form
  • New! Automatically close the contact form after submission
  • New! Google reCAPTCHA support
  • Add a file uploader to your contact form
  • Consent checkbox – use this feature to create GDPR ready forms.
  • Google Analytics events. this is how it work:
    For Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Whatsapp, YouTube, Click to call, Facebook Messenger, Email, Telegram -> the Google Analytics event will be fired when the visitor click on their link in the open tab.
  • For Open hours, Address and WeChat -> The Google Analytics event will be fired when the visitor hover the tab
  • Dropdown multi select field to your contact form -> add dropdown select box to your contact form for multi choice, and give your visitors the option to select one variant from a list of predefined variants.
  • Redirect your visitors to another page after the form is submitted. You can use this feature to present a thank-you page for your form.
  • You can create 6 shortcode, IFrame or HTML icon and display any embedded content on-hover or on-click. You can use it to show a youtube/vimeo video, contact form 7 or any other form, maps, or any other shortcode or IFrame.
  • You can add custom text fields to your contact form. This means you can collect any kind of information in your contact form including address, zip, note, or any other kind of free text.
  • Send your contact form leads to as many email addresses you want. E.g. you can send your contact form leads to your client and to yourself just to keep track.
  • Change the thank you message that’s displayed after the contact form is submitted.
  • Log the IP address of visitors that submit your contact us form.
  • Add a Text block to your contact form
  • New! Traffic source targeting
  • New! Available days and hours
  • New! More text formatting options for the text block and consent checkbox text.
  • New! Add sender name in email subject for your contact form submissions
  • New! Multiple file upload feature
  • New! TikTok

Attachments

• mystickyelements-pro-2_0_1.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Joost71

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great, i will download it an try to use it in one of my websites

otrebofficial