Nearby Places WordPress Plugin

jax_rulz

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nearby Places is an extension of Progress Map WordPress plugin. The “Nearby Places” plugin allows you to display various places – also known as “Points of Interest” – nearby a location/post on the map. The points of Interest are those provided by Google Maps.

The plugin was designed to be used with the posts/locations added from “Progress Map”. It also provides a powerful search form that allows the users to target their position or to enter a given address, then, display all nearby points of interest.

The power of this plugin doesn’t end here. This plugin supports all the place types in Google Maps. When a user selects a place type (e.g. Schools), a list of all nearby places will be displayed. Each place comes with a details page that can be accessed by the user in order see the place address, distance, website, ... photos and reviews. The user will have the possibility to display the route to the place on the map, the possibility to switch between the different travel modes (Driving, Transit, Walking & Bycicling), and the possibility to display the directions to the place. All of this was designed to be displayed inside a widget without the need to reload the browser’s page.

This is a meant to be a "try before you buy post", please support the author if you decide to use it by buying at: codecanyon.net/item/nearby-places-wordpress-plugin/15067875

Attachments

• codecanyon-mBXBKIVA-nearby-places-wordpress-plugin-wordpress-plugin.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

aceptpp

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias Hermano.. por compartir ...

Progress Map, Submit Locations donde obtenerlo... .. gracias igual

Samuel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this plugin, i search this

evertong

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for a plugin that allow me to mark a map point and include a tab or menu with nearby places from this map point. I hope that this plugin help.
If anyone has any tricks or opinions, I'd be happy to get that. =)

Aykut_Uzun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks I was looking for a plugin that allow me to mark a map point and include a tab or menu with nearby places from this map point. I hope that this plugin help.

user_name

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for Sharing this plugin..