V1.7 Need Guidance on how to assign Shipping carriers for a particular Zip-codes

AaiRIz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I Have a Prestashop 1.7.6.9.
We have a local grocery store. and we provide our services on particular Zip-codes only in our city.
Someone, please guide me on how to set and allow different Shipping carriers for different ZIP-codes.
and for all other ZIP-codes (which we do not provide our service) we do not need to allow orders.

can anyone guide me???? it will a great help for me.

Sole1234

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Localized Shipping (2.0.1) is the module i use. cost Me 100$
maybe you can find a nulled version?

Sole1234

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sorry, its only accepted for me, i can see if i can try to find it for you in nulled version.

webkey

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I Have a Prestashop 1.7.6.9.
We have a local grocery store. and we provide our services on particular Zip-codes only in our city.
Someone, please guide me on how to set and allow different Shipping carriers for different ZIP-codes.
and for all other ZIP-codes (which we do not provide our service) we do not need to allow orders.

can anyone guide me???? it will a great help for me.

Hi there AaiRIz,

Please use this module https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/shipping-fees-based-on-zipcodes-module.5255/

It'll work like a charm.

If you need help w/ implementation let us know here... pretty straighforward to set though.
The key to success is to properly set your shipping zones in PS.

BTW, if you don´t have a special reason for keeping PS 1.7.6.9 try to upgrade asap to PS 1.7.7 ;-) there's a slight pagespeed improvement after doing so and it can positively affect your SEO..

Regards mate!

AaiRIz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ok... I will try...

BTW, if you don´t have a special reason for keeping PS 1.7.6.9 try to upgrade asap to PS 1.7.7 ;-) there's a slight pagespeed improvement after doing so and it can positively affect your SEO..
:) Sure... Will upgrade within a short time. Thanks to remind me.