V1.7 New Full - Leo Vega Store - Supermarket Equipment & Sports Fashion

gpmxman

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Helloo.. not working on PS 1.7.6.1
Can anyone share for this version please? Thanks!!

dim

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Very good, thanks for share.!!!!
I need the new version Vega 3.0.6

asperon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice theme but leothemes is not for me.

berny6969

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 2317
Enjoy this spectacular theme
Vega Store is a Supermarket Equipment & Sports Fashion PrestaShop 1.7.6.0 Theme aimed to meet each and every of your eCommerce needs such as electronics, digital, sports accessories, housewares stores, and multipurpose stores. Fully responsive, it looks suitable for browsing on any modern desktop computers or hand-held digital devices, providing premium visual experiences for the customers.
Vega Store Supermarket Equipment Prestashop theme included with 2 layouts for home page with good colors combination. There is always space for your sales signs or ads to target consumers.

Apart from multiple features and modules common for all PrestaShop themes, Vega Store theme can boast the following ones that will surely sweeten the deal for online business owners. The best Prestashop modules include Appagebuilder, Slideshow, Smart Blog module, Quick login, Flying Ajax cart, MegaMenu, RTL ready, multilanguage & multicurrency, ajax search, product quick view, Leo feature ( review, wishlist, compare, add to cart), daily deals, social integration and other elements, which are integrated to provide the users with the seamless online shopping experience.

The highlight in the homepage is slideshow allows both images and content, presents the most amazing items and its brief introductions, and impresses visitors with visual effect. It also has Full-Width Sliders and Attractive Banners to showcase hot trend products or new arrivals to immediately approach customers. Social Networks and Countdown Timer are nicely displayed for the consumer to track the store’s information as discount or promotion activities. Vega Store is so integrated wonderful features as Swipe, Animation and Owl Carousel, all of these elements give the whole theme a smooth sense.

Make your business with our theme, choose Vega Store Supermarket Equipment Prestashop theme now! We are sure that it will satisfy all your needs!
Thanks

pps

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing my dear friend
Post automatically merged:

How can i download this attachement thanks

Last edited:

mbh0184

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

How can i download this attachement thanks
you need to like the first post and refresh the page

xCool

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

lymax

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanx a lot. You're the best!! :)

Does anyone have solutions for this exception in the ApPage Builder module in the theme?
ApPageBuilder 2020-01-03 160347.png

Last edited: