New PHP developer, specialized in Multiplatforms

ricrey

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello everyone, I introduce myself, I have been in the forum for a while and I have published some posts with prestashop modules, some of them I have modified and updated a little, I am a PHP developer, specialized in Prestashop, Wordpress, WHMCS, IPS, Codeigniter, Lavarel, I also work in a DataCenter in my country, in my free time I make websites and virtual stores for my personal clients, I look for these forums to be able to make fast and economical developments for my clients, but if someone needs my help with some of the platforms that I have mentioned I will be happy to help you as much as I can, I clarify in these forums that I am not going to charge a penny for helping because I prefer personal and face-to-face work with my clients...

Therefore, I will provide you with free help if it is within my knowledge, possibilities and time to assist you! :)

I'm 33 years old, I've been doing this since I was 11 years old! :p, my native language is Spanish.

Have a nice day everyone!

chiesu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Welcome to this fantastic community dude! I'm also a developer, work for a webagency, at work we use .ASP (classic ASP) but i also learned PHP, if i'm in trouble i ask to you, thanks ;)

gilnewpresta

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello and welcome to this Great community!
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone, I introduce myself, I have been in the forum for a while and I have published some posts with prestashop modules, some of them I have modified and updated a little, I am a PHP developer, specialized in Prestashop, Wordpress, WHMCS, IPS, Codeigniter, Lavarel, I also work in a DataCenter in my country, in my free time I make websites and virtual stores for my personal clients, I look for these forums to be able to make fast and economical developments for my clients, but if someone needs my help with some of the platforms that I have mentioned I will be happy to help you as much as I can, I clarify in these forums that I am not going to charge a penny for helping because I prefer personal and face-to-face work with my clients...

Therefore, I will provide you with free help if it is within my knowledge, possibilities and time to assist you! :)

I'm 33 years old, I've been doing this since I was 11 years old! :p, my native language is Spanish.

Have a nice day everyone!
Maybe our company go need help. PM