v1.6-v1.7 NewYork | Elementor Multi-Purpose PrestaShop 1.7 & 1.6 Theme Version 4.3.1 – Jan 15, 2022

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
NewYork | Elementor Multi-Purpose PrestaShop 1.7 & 1.6 Theme

Version 4.3.1 – Jan 15, 2022 LAST V
ONLY Wine Demo With Elementor

NewYork Theme Overview​

NewYork is a creative and modern design with 180+ beautiful demos which brings lots of choice for your shop. Theme was created with HTML5, Bootstrap 4 and CSS3. It is suitable for every type of stores.

Highlight in this theme is built with FieldElementor – Live Page Builder lets you design on the frontend with instant, real time results. No more drag, drop & wait.

Slider Revolution 6 – The Powerful PrestaShop module helps the designer of any level to display the website to their visitors and clients in an attractive way. With the drag & drop editor you can make anything, create the remarkable responsive visual page & slider without zero coding knowledge. It is built to reduce your time and hours in every project.

NewYork allows you customize colors, fonts easily in your Admin Panel. Moreover, the theme is included a big amount of features such as MegaMenu [Drag & Drop], Blog For PrestaShop, Shop Variation, Ajax Add to Cart, Ajax Live Search with product images, RTL Support, Product View 360°, Product Live Sale, Look Book, Testimonials… and compatible with Multi-Stores Multi-Languages. Enjoy it!

Attachments

• wine5.zip
    12.4 MB · Views: 25
  • wine6.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 25

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thx bro for sharing. very useful.

ITG

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, I'll check the functionality of the template.

Wilendar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks! Sadly I bought it earlier, i wouldn't recommend to buy it, it's not worth that money. Thank you for sharing

Emmaani2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello I'm new here sorry do I get NulledCash?
Post automatically merged:

??

disan3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
NewYork | Elementor Multi-Purpose PrestaShop 1.7 & 1.6 Theme

Version 4.3.1 – Jan 15, 2022 LAST V
ONLY Wine Demo With Elementor

NewYork Theme Overview​

NewYork is a creative and modern design with 180+ beautiful demos which brings lots of choice for your shop. Theme was created with HTML5, Bootstrap 4 and CSS3. It is suitable for every type of stores.

Highlight in this theme is built with FieldElementor – Live Page Builder lets you design on the frontend with instant, real time results. No more drag, drop & wait.

Slider Revolution 6 – The Powerful PrestaShop module helps the designer of any level to display the website to their visitors and clients in an attractive way. With the drag & drop editor you can make anything, create the remarkable responsive visual page & slider without zero coding knowledge. It is built to reduce your time and hours in every project.

NewYork allows you customize colors, fonts easily in your Admin Panel. Moreover, the theme is included a big amount of features such as MegaMenu [Drag & Drop], Blog For PrestaShop, Shop Variation, Ajax Add to Cart, Ajax Live Search with product images, RTL Support, Product View 360°, Product Live Sale, Look Book, Testimonials… and compatible with Multi-Stores Multi-Languages. Enjoy it!
I am still getting used to themes using Elementor but it is much easier to modify their templates.

Oriol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por compartir, un saludo.

Mystiks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci je vais l'essayer j'ai un commerce sous prestashop et j'aurais aimé une V2 :)

wiLy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx bro for sharing. very useful.

korque

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank You for sharing! I was looking for this theme!

abdoussa

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thnx a lot for sharing this buddy

Gekko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
bellissimo tema anche se disponibile solo una delle versioni