virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
nifty.jpg

NiFTy is an Elementor Pro Template Kit designed and developed specifically to help you create a professional website for your NFT projects or portfolio (for NFT artist), crypto assets, or simply anything related to cryptocurrency, blockchain technology or metaverse.

When you buy NiFTy you will get 24 highly professional page & section templates. NiFTy Elementor template kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/nifty-nft-project-portfolio-wordpress-elementor-template-kit/36472145

Attachments

• nifty-nft-project-portfolio-wordpress-elemento-kit.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

alasander krauser

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Как это настроить?How to set it up? Tell us in detail about this.

verdell

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 51156

NiFTy é um Elementor Pro Template Kit projetado e desenvolvido especificamente para ajudá-lo a criar um site profissional para seus projetos ou portfólio NFT (para artistas NFT), ativos criptográficos ou simplesmente qualquer coisa relacionada a criptomoeda, tecnologia blockchain ou metaverso.

Ao comprar o NiFTy, você receberá 24 modelos de páginas e seções altamente profissionais. O kit de modelos NiFTy Elementor foi otimizado para uso com o tema gratuito Hello Elementor, mas pode ser usado com a maioria dos temas que suportam o Elementor.

Demonstração: https://themeforest.net/item/nifty-nft-project-portfolio-wordpress-elementor-template-kit/36472145
Obrigado por compartilhar esse template.

sprdmn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thansk you, brother. Süpersin, gerçekten...

63kanun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this this is awesome! nice

softking

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
reload screenshot plz, now it is not displayed in the start topic

DragonKnight

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 51156

NiFTy is an Elementor Pro Template Kit designed and developed specifically to help you create a professional website for your NFT projects or portfolio (for NFT artist), crypto assets, or simply anything related to cryptocurrency, blockchain technology or metaverse.

When you buy NiFTy you will get 24 highly professional page & section templates. NiFTy Elementor template kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/nifty-nft-project-portfolio-wordpress-elementor-template-kit/36472145
Bit curious, is this updated to the latest version released?
if not, what is the version that youre sharing..
Would be good to put the info

smokerking

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this one its a very nice template and very easy to use. thank you uploader :)

binouzi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice share man thank you so much, i just hope i will work just fine for me hahaha
Post automatically merged:

great! this is awesome! thank you for sharing!

.Atom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I searched a large part of the Internet to find this template until I finally came to this place and I think I will stay for a long time, Thank you for sharing

ericescolastico

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing!!! I have lost this template now i found
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 51156

Muito obrigado por compartilhar esse template

fima

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muito obrigado por compartilhar esse template