(No need license id) Google Analytics GA4 Tag Manager Ads Conversion Pixel v9.8

Amy-wang

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Test available in person! No need license ID
I have installed it on my own website, and it works well.
Just share with you~
active.jpg

Free Installation All in One solution for Google Analytics UA, GA4, Ads Conversion Tracking, Enhanced Conversion, GDPR, Facebook Pixel, Conversion API, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Glami, Skroutz and more. The Only extension you need to buy for your all Tracking requirements. All Opencart Version Supported.

Always first to add the latest features i.e Google Analytics 4 (GA4), Ads Enhanced Conversion, Consent Mode, Facebook Conversion API etc. No changes required, super easy to setup and confiture. Full Compatibility with Google Tag Manager Cookie Consent, & Google Ads Enhanced Conversion.

ZERO Setup Fee, ZERO Installation Support, ZERO for any custom fix for theme and codes.

We are not after your money a smile on your face is what keeps us rolling.

Why US: We are different as we just don't sell the extension, we will make extension work for you, no matter how complicated your install or theme is. Guaranteed Free Installation | Setup | Testing.

BEST RATED SUPPORT: Connect directly with developer on Signal/Whatsapp, +92 333 5257710 and get instant reply for your queries and get expert advice on any other issue related to Open Cart.

How it Works: We provide Tag manager container import file, just import the file in to your Tag Manager and Publish. Install the extension in Opencart store, the rest is taken care by our extension.

INFO: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=30750

Attachments

• tagmanager_v9.8.ocmod.zip
    303.4 KB · Views: 65

byjoker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
veery good opencart module. thanks for sharing bro

bemarkt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I hope it's work properly. Many thanks for upload

erhan3535

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
eery good opencart module. thanks for sharing bro

liwya2021

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

haisatishkumar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
veery good opencart module. thanks for sharing

webxperia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

hibudu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Test available in person! No need license ID
I have installed it on my own website, and it works well.
Just share with you~
View attachment 82152

Free Installation All in One solution for Google Analytics UA, GA4, Ads Conversion Tracking, Enhanced Conversion, GDPR, Facebook Pixel, Conversion API, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Glami, Skroutz and more. The Only extension you need to buy for your all Tracking requirements. All Opencart Version Supported.

Always first to add the latest features i.e Google Analytics 4 (GA4), Ads Enhanced Conversion, Consent Mode, Facebook Conversion API etc. No changes required, super easy to setup and confiture. Full Compatibility with Google Tag Manager Cookie Consent, & Google Ads Enhanced Conversion.

ZERO Setup Fee, ZERO Installation Support, ZERO for any custom fix for theme and codes.

We are not after your money a smile on your face is what keeps us rolling.

Why US: We are different as we just don't sell the extension, we will make extension work for you, no matter how complicated your install or theme is. Guaranteed Free Installation | Setup | Testing.

BEST RATED SUPPORT: Connect directly with developer on Signal/Whatsapp, +92 333 5257710 and get instant reply for your queries and get expert advice on any other issue related to Open Cart.

How it Works: We provide Tag manager container import file, just import the file in to your Tag Manager and Publish. Install the extension in Opencart store, the rest is taken care by our extension.

INFO: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=30750
Thanks you for sharing this type of extension. This is the first of its kind for me.

TRASDOS

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing! This is very useful module!

Rhyn67

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
veery good opencart module. thanks for sharing

atorrantez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks, very good. muchas gracias amigo. estaba buscando este modulo. vamos a probarlo.

itogn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I hope it's work properly. Many thanks for upload

BuzGibi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you for sharing this type of extension. This is the first of its kind for me.

Stroy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash