No one here can tell me why my emails end up in the spam folder.

bantonat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No one here can tell me why my emails end up in the spam folder.

interesto

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There are several reasons why emails may end up in the spam folder. Here are some common reasons:

1. Spammy content: If the content of your email includes certain words or phrases that are commonly associated with spam, it may trigger spam filters and end up in the spam folder.
  2. Lack of authentication: If your email is not properly authenticated, it may be flagged as spam. Make sure your email is properly authenticated with SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records.
  3. High bounce rates: If your email has a high bounce rate, meaning a lot of emails are returned as undeliverable, it may be flagged as spam.
  4. Low engagement rates: If your email has a low engagement rate, meaning recipients aren't opening or clicking on your emails, it may be flagged as spam.
  5. IP address reputation: If your email is sent from an IP address with a poor reputation, it may be flagged as spam. Make sure your email is sent from a reputable IP address.
To avoid having your emails end up in the spam folder, make sure your email content is relevant, engaging, and not spammy. Also, make sure your email is properly authenticated, has a low bounce rate, and is sent from a reputable IP address.

kingkongkek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
say no to SPAM, Make sure your email is properly authenticated with SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records.

testdude

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
in the new prestashop you can add dmarc and dkim settings for your domain, just check youtube or other sources to get your knowledge.

Veromon

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop 8 is with DKIM directly integrated. A big big step forward! Just upgrade your store from 1.6 - 17 to 8x