v1.6-v1.7 One of the best Checkout modules: ST EASY CHECKOUT 2.8.1. - LATEST VERSION

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
d-shilko,
thanks for the time and explanation.

Please tell me which Theme do you recommend? Which topic has the cleanest code?

I just started with PrestaShop and love it, but want to know more..

If necessary to know .. in the first store I sell handbags and other fashion accessories, and in the second all baby accessories
I'd love to help you. If you want you can create conversation with me. I will give you my mail for quick contact, because on this forum conversation work very strange. And not all screenshot can be provide here.

About theme very easy all theme from official prestashop marketplace work very good. On this forum I founded only 4 PS theme.
Post automatically merged:

P.S. I am not using theme by thematic. I am using theme by feature and set of theme modules. Because I able to change and redesign any elements of site.

Last edited:

imanebelqad

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

ST EASY CHECKOUT 2.8.1. - LATEST VERSION​

Main features:​

1. Nice looking OPC module, it can make your customers feel pleasant during the checkout process.
  2. Flexible layout 1, 2 or 3-column layout.
  3. Customizable checkout page design to match with your existing website design.
  4. Manage shopping cart on the checkout page.
  5. Compatible with all themes and almost all modules.
  6. Social login.
  7. Google address auto suggestion with geolocate feature to detect customer location.
More: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easycheckout-one-page-checkout-module-prestashop-1-7

I love you too ;)
thnks

thank you

thank you

ST EASY CHECKOUT 2.8.1. - LATEST VERSION​

Main features:​

1. Nice looking OPC module, it can make your customers feel pleasant during the checkout process.
  2. Flexible layout 1, 2 or 3-column layout.
  3. Customizable checkout page design to match with your existing website design.
  4. Manage shopping cart on the checkout page.
  5. Compatible with all themes and almost all modules.
  6. Social login.
  7. Google address auto suggestion with geolocate feature to detect customer location.
More: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easycheckout-one-page-checkout-module-prestashop-1-7

I love you too ;)
merci

sam007

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thankss

thanks