NullCash
No download link?
Post automatically merged:

Can't download

billoceceo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
With Nod32, no warning appears ... also the module is downloaded directly from the knowband page, without modifications of any kind ... Maybe some .js detects it as malicious ... as it happens with Visual composer for example...
It may be as you say. I did this thing anyway. I unzipped the zip file inside the folder that is created there is the Super ******* t module. Re-compacted into a Super ******* t zip file. No Trojans are detected by scanning with virustotal. This time, however, installing the module does not seem to work well anymore. And this instead is strange. I have to investigate

javialbox

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
It may be as you say. I did this thing anyway. I unzipped the zip file inside the folder that is created there is the Super ******* t module. Re-compacted into a Super ******* t zip file. No Trojans are detected by scanning with virustotal. This time, however, installing the module does not seem to work well anymore. And this instead is strange. I have to investigate
ok waiting ;)

Nek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you Very much, good module

stupidhead64

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Has anyone tested this with other payment methods, Bitcoin x Crypto specifically? Tried the version before this along with a crypto payment module and it would spit out errors, though each worked fine independently of each other.

mustafaokur

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited: