v1.6-v1.7 One Page Supercheckout V6.0.7 - Prestashop Addons from Knowband

loganx3006

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have tried to download the file for more than 3 hours, but it keeps restarting until I get a connection error. I've tested it on different computers and connections, but I can't finish the download. Is there any other link I can use to download? In the case of version 1.7.
Post automatically merged:

After several attempts I managed to download the file. Now I'm going to do the tests with him. Thanks!

Last edited:

myfender

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Anyone having problems with the Paypal module and this module? It gives me an error only with Paypal, the other payment systems work.
Does anyone have the updated version?

Bux

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Awesome, I'll give it a try and post the feedback

panoramis

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
PrestaShop One Page Checkout focuses on simplifying the checkout experience of your customers by optimizing your checkout page. A merchant can remove unnecessary fields from his checkout page and display the whole checkout content on a single page.

Product page link here
Thanks alot for update .

Lerkos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PrestaShop One Page Checkout focuses on simplifying the checkout experience of your customers by optimizing your checkout page. A merchant can remove unnecessary fields from his checkout page and display the whole checkout content on a single page.

Product page link here
Merci pour le partage :)

daemonium

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No problems with Payment methods like Stripe?

costas78

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Product page link here
Nice work! Thank you