Ongoing Functionality Saga... Product Sorting No Longer Works!

rimas06

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It seems that every time I find one problem and fix it, another one presents itself.
After fixing another problem with an error showing when people try to add to cart (turning off CCC), now I can't arrange the order of products in the back office.

The current order of products in each category is all wrong, even without trying to move anything. The order of products in the list in the back office is not reflected in the front.
When I attempt to reorder products in the back office nothing changes in the front, and when I refresh the category in the back office any changes I made to the order of products is also gone and they're back where they were.

Can anyone advise? And without it causing another ten problems I won't find until after I've lost out on 50 orders from customers who can't use the shop because of all these problems?

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. I don't know how to help you because very pore information you had provided. But some advice for you!
Prestashop very stable and safety. All the problems has easy solution.
First. If you use the modules from this forum or without developer support - I recommended you use PS 1.7.7.8
Second. Use a theme from official Prestashop marketplace. Not from themeforest or codecanyon or other
Third. Write me to conversation to clarify details.