Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/additional-information-product-tab/90599-openai-integration-pro-ai-smart-content-generation.html

1- Description

Saves time and resources: With the OpenAI Integration PRO module, you can generate high-quality, SEO-optimized content for your online store in a matter of minutes, without having to spend hours writing and editing content yourself or hiring a team of writers.

Improves SEO rankings: The content generated by the OpenAI Integration PRO module is optimized for search engines, which can help improve your store's SEO rankings and drive more organic traffic to your website.

Enhances customer engagement: The content generated by the module is designed to engage and resonate with your target audience, which can help increase customer engagement, boost sales, and improve customer loyalty.

Offers flexibility and customization: The module allows you to choose from a variety of content types and styles, and you can customize the content generated to match your brand voice and tone, making it a versatile tool for any type of business.

Provides a competitive edge: By leveraging the power of AI-powered content generation, you can stay ahead of the competition and differentiate your store from others in your industry, helping to attract and retain customers over the long term.

2- Features

Bulk content generation
You can generate large amounts of content at once, saving you time and resources while ensuring that your store has a consistent and engaging content strategy.

Cron Job Ready
Generate content for your products using the advanced Cron Job options of the module.

Prompt Templates
Create Message Prompt Templates for fast use on product page, bulk content generation, top-bar CTA button.

Log History
The OpenAI Integration PRO Module has the ability to store a log of all OpenAI prompts along with the received answer.

Advanced AI technology
The module uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technology to generate high-quality content for your online store, ensuring that the content is engaging, relevant, and optimized for search engines.

Playground form
OpenAI API playground form where you can test and perform any type of content generation.

Product page description generation form
We added a dedicated form to help you generate intuitive product descriptions instantly.

Backoffice Top bar dedicated button
Any page of your backoffice will now have a special CTA Button that will open a popup. This popup will help you generate the content you need in seconds.

Multiple content types:
The module supports a wide range of content types, including product descriptions, category descriptions, blog articles, and more, making it a versatile tool for any type of business.

Customizable content
You can customize the content generated by the module to match your brand voice and tone, ensuring that it fits seamlessly with your existing content and messaging.

SEO optimization
The content generated by the module is optimized for search engines, with keywords, meta descriptions, and other elements designed to help improve your store's SEO rankings.

User-friendly interface
The module is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that allows you to generate content with just a few clicks.

Fast and efficient
The module generates content quickly and efficiently, allowing you to create high-quality content for your store in a matter of minutes.

Multilingual support
The module supports multiple languages, making it a great tool for businesses that operate in multiple countries or serve customers who speak different languages.

Attachments

• v1.3.0-chatgptpro.zip
    292.4 KB · Views: 31

cmrcmr

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias, por esta actualizacion del modulo :D

hegBIT

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you so much for this great module

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
It can be really helpful module! Thank you very much for it! Best regards!

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/additional-information-product-tab/90599-openai-integration-pro-ai-smart-content-generation.html

1- Description

Saves time and resources: With the OpenAI Integration PRO module, you can generate high-quality, SEO-optimized content for your online store in a matter of minutes, without having to spend hours writing and editing content yourself or hiring a team of writers.

Improves SEO rankings: The content generated by the OpenAI Integration PRO module is optimized for search engines, which can help improve your store's SEO rankings and drive more organic traffic to your website.

Enhances customer engagement: The content generated by the module is designed to engage and resonate with your target audience, which can help increase customer engagement, boost sales, and improve customer loyalty.

Offers flexibility and customization: The module allows you to choose from a variety of content types and styles, and you can customize the content generated to match your brand voice and tone, making it a versatile tool for any type of business.

Provides a competitive edge: By leveraging the power of AI-powered content generation, you can stay ahead of the competition and differentiate your store from others in your industry, helping to attract and retain customers over the long term.

2- Features

Bulk content generation
You can generate large amounts of content at once, saving you time and resources while ensuring that your store has a consistent and engaging content strategy.

Cron Job Ready
Generate content for your products using the advanced Cron Job options of the module.

Prompt Templates
Create Message Prompt Templates for fast use on product page, bulk content generation, top-bar CTA button.

Log History
The OpenAI Integration PRO Module has the ability to store a log of all OpenAI prompts along with the received answer.

Advanced AI technology
The module uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technology to generate high-quality content for your online store, ensuring that the content is engaging, relevant, and optimized for search engines.

Playground form
OpenAI API playground form where you can test and perform any type of content generation.

Product page description generation form
We added a dedicated form to help you generate intuitive product descriptions instantly.

Backoffice Top bar dedicated button
Any page of your backoffice will now have a special CTA Button that will open a popup. This popup will help you generate the content you need in seconds.

Multiple content types:
The module supports a wide range of content types, including product descriptions, category descriptions, blog articles, and more, making it a versatile tool for any type of business.

Customizable content
You can customize the content generated by the module to match your brand voice and tone, ensuring that it fits seamlessly with your existing content and messaging.

SEO optimization
The content generated by the module is optimized for search engines, with keywords, meta descriptions, and other elements designed to help improve your store's SEO rankings.

User-friendly interface
The module is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that allows you to generate content with just a few clicks.

Fast and efficient
The module generates content quickly and efficiently, allowing you to create high-quality content for your store in a matter of minutes.

Multilingual support
The module supports multiple languages, making it a great tool for businesses that operate in multiple countries or serve customers who speak different languages.

FAKE. I IS 1.2.9

LATEST 1.3.2

REPEAT https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/o...content-generation-module-latest-1-2-9.92300/

1692651870115.png

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I
M. I downloaded the same file from the official site, the owner puts new updates on the prestashop site before posting them on his "weblir" site. Even if it always puts the latest version number on the frontoffice, but in the backoffice it is impossible to download the latest version of the module published in the front office you can buy the module and you will find the same thing. I paid 59 euros for this module and gave it away to you and other people for free, and I will continue to publish it with all updates. As always, after some days he will put the new one on backoffice.

I add that the latest is 1.3.3 not 1.3.2 as you say
You can check the owner website "weblir":
https://weblir.com/administrative-t...-pro-chatgpt-ai-smart-content-generation.html
#### Minor Update v1.3.3 – August 10 2023 ####

Fixed bug on Top Bar CTA Popup

Fixed issue on some PS versions when using product shortcodes
--------------
=> update annouced but not existing for downloading

Last edited:

Pricefee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Vielen Dank, es ist eine Aktualisierung des Moduls:D

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Root plaza, take care with this users
You don't deserve this product and you need to get out of here, or try to buy the module from the website you will find the same Mr champion. Try to pay for the module and give us the result, ok?

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I

M. I downloaded the same file from the official site, the owner puts new updates on the prestashop site before posting them on his "weblir" site. Even if it always puts the latest version number on the frontoffice, but in the backoffice it is impossible to download the latest version of the module published in the front office you can buy the module and you will find the same thing. I paid 59 euros for this module and gave it away to you and other people for free, and I will continue to publish it with all updates. As always, after some days he will put the new one on backoffice.

https://weblir.com/administrative-t...-pro-chatgpt-ai-smart-content-generation.html

--------------
Use a tool to compare your versions. You will see - 1.2.9 and 1.3.0 are the same and have not difference!

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I

--------------
calm down!!!! you have no right to blame us...ok? you can publish new version as you want or NOT! anyway, where's 1.3.3 file?!?!

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
calm down!!!! you have no right to blame us...ok? you can publish new version as you want or NOT! anyway, where's 1.3.3 file?!?!
Calm down ×2 ok? You don't want to see this page go away and don't come in this page again ok? Go go
Post automatically merged:

Use a tool to compare your versions. You will see - 1.2.9 and 1.3.0 are the same and have not difference!
Ok thank you for advice please give me a link for a comparing tool

Last edited:

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Calm down ×2 ok? You don't want to see this page go away and don't come in this page again ok? Go go

I'm using "Meld". Or you can use just git!

1692796496447.png

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

You are a fraud... many people like you come here and leave, there is no need for your advice. You are just making the forum dirty. good luck cheater....

anyway, where's 1.3.3 file?!?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Root plaza, take care with this users
good advise @Root

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm using "Meld". Or you can use just git!

View attachment 93013
Ok I will test it it's a good idea thank you very much !!! :)

You are a fraud... many people like you come here and leave, there is no need for your advice. You are just making the forum dirty. good luck cheater....

anyway, where's 1.3.3 file?!?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

good advise @Root
Go go! you make laughing smiles = you are trying to have a feeling of strong men wow ;) try to visit a psy go !!

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I ask God to heal your heart. At this degree this discussion is painful for your heart and you think about it day and night?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you ask God you will get his answer "Heart of my brother is always full of love". And my brother said to me that @Coolt is a cheater!
Let's religion insanity begin!

poulet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci beaucoup, pour cette actualisation du module

Status
Not open for further replies.