PHP OSClass 8.0.1 latest full working

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Here is OSClass 8.0.1 full version. It is original and free to download. I am posting it because it would be easier for members here to get without searching in the internet. I am testing it right now. It has many features but I need something like OLX. Don't know whether with this script I would be able to make it or not. But, it is really a good script. Developers really thought of everything to make it work out of the box.

Attachments

• osclass-v8.0.1.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 1

kriskoyk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Osclass Versions Changelog​

Simple and quick overview what has changed in osclass from 2010​

Only important changes in osclass script are mentioned, changelog is in descending order - from newest change to oldest one.

https://osclass-classifieds.com/changelog

MrAlone

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Here is OSClass 8.0.1 full version. It is original and free to download. I am posting it because it would be easier for members here to get without searching in the internet. I am testing it right now. It has many features but I need something like OLX. Don't know whether with this script I would be able to make it or not. But, it is really a good script. Developers really thought of everything to make it work out of the box.

i already tried version 4 ..
i think Osclass is much better and easier than olx ..

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i already tried version 4 ..
i think Osclass is much better and easier than olx ..
As I don't want to lose my heard earned (😜) 11 nullcash by giving a single like, I couldn't give it, but I like your comment. I agree with you but the problem is workable updated nulled theme or plugins for OS-Class 8.0.1 is very hard to find. I got one theme here but till I don't get any confirmation from either the uploader or anyone who have used that theme, I can't download it. If I download it and find out that it is working then my "hard earned" :)ROFLMAO:) 11 nullcash would be a waste. ;) So, I am waiting and nulled plugins are nowhere to be found. Instead of this, I am liking it because it is less complicated than WordPress or anything else to make them work as a classified ad website with the features of OLX or Quickr. I need nothing more. Plus, their support is really really superb. I am a free user. But they didn't take even 24 hours to respond and solve my problem.

cas0per

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great job! Exceelent, thank you a lot.

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If I download it and find out that it is working then
It will be "If I download it and find out that it is not working...." and blah .. blah... blah... :cool: Sorry, for the mistake. 😇
Post automatically merged:

@cas0per Thanks for your appreciation. 😍