Post automatically merged:

Если можно добавте информацию о версии

Last edited:

thavhadf

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I installed the gamma theme.

I have been using it for more than a week and I like it a lot.

The code is easy to follow and to customize.

Thank you.

parvezali

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
onetoz.com
NullCash
Gamma Osclass Theme

Intuitive and user friendly premium osclass theme that provides unique look, deep integration with numerous osclass plugins and easy to use design. You will never be able to find better theme for classifieds!

UX friendly osclass theme​

Gamma theme is built on Beta theme, taking best functionalities, including numerous functions from Alpha and Veronika theme. This theme is optimized for Firefox and Chrome, being very light and fast with greatly structured code.
  • Very fast theme - Tools Pingdom score 83/100 (load time 740ms), Google PageSpeed 67/89 - with no cache, cdn or any other improvement
  • Ajax based search that allows to refine search results without page reload
  • Attractive header design integrated with many plugins
  • Using Font Awesome 5 Free
  • New layout for category & location drop downs on publish page
  • Ultimate search bar on search page
  • Sliders for wide content (i.e. premium listings on search page will slide next to each other, instead of showing them per multiple lines)
  • Customizable color setup (consist of 3 colors)
  • 12 predefined banner spaces
  • RTL ready theme
  • Responsive - mobile / tablet / laptop

New design for user account section​

User account section was using vertical menu for ages. We have changed this rule and brought horizontal menu with vertical submenus.
Osclass new user account menu

Messenger new layout on Gamma​

Starting on gamma theme, instant messenger plugin got new layout (handled from theme side, not plugin). Is more intuitive, user friendly and easier to read & navigate.
Messenger plugin for osclass - new design

RTL ready theme​

We have cooperated with native speakers to bring real RTL experience into Gamma osclass theme. Just add your own language and if it's RTL one, theme will identify this and completely change layout of theme elements to match website standards of arabic countries. RTL styling is applied also on many OsclassPoint plugins.
Demo contains multiple locales so you can test how it works with different languages (only osclass wording is translated, theme does not contain translations at all) - Japan, Thai, China, Russia, Arabic, Persian and more!

CUSTOMIZED THEME PLUGINS​

Theme comes with several free plugins that are completely customized to match theme design. Also all OsclassPoint plugins will work properly and match theme design.
Following plugins are not delivered with theme:
  • Favorite items plugin - Save to favorite buttons, Favorite icon in header
  • OpenStreetMaps plugin - Map on listing page
  • Instant Messenger plugin - Messaging, Messages icon in header, Messenger section in user account
  • Facebook login - login/register page button
  • Google login - login/register page button
Following plugins are delivered with theme:
  • Car Attributes
  • Real Estate Attributes
  • Job Attributes
  • Profile Picture
  • QR Code
  • Related Ads (integrated)
  • Scroll Top (integrated)

Youtube video
Click to load video

very nice forum to get great knowledge

omarmonster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
not what I expected. No scss, plugins... and very old version, but, it's better than nothing.

How download gamma osclass.

toprakstar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, if anyone is interested in exchanging osclass paid plugins with me then reply me. I can give latest versions of plugins that I have purchased in exchange for the latest versions of purchased plugins from you. My requirements are following and if anyone interested then reply me what they need and in exchange for what they can give.

My requirement, Developer osclasspoint & Plugins name : Google login, Facebook login, Voucher & Discount, Followers, User Ratings, Login Email Notification, WhatsApp chat, Booking & Calender, Cookies Consent pro, YouTube. All plugins should be from the above said developer, updated version and purchased by you, don't share other users file. I will give 1 random plugin of your need in exchange for 1 random plugin of my need and we will check each files before sharing more to make sure we get what we need. Reply me only if interested in trading. Thank you

webzber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gamma Osclass Theme

Intuitive and user friendly premium osclass theme that provides unique look, deep integration with numerous osclass plugins and easy to use design. You will never be able to find better theme for classifieds!

Gamma theme is built on Beta theme, taking best functionalities, including numerous functions from Alpha and Veronika theme. This theme is optimized for Firefox and Chrome, being very light and fast with greatly structured code.
  • Very fast theme - Tools Pingdom score 83/100 (load time 740ms), Google PageSpeed 67/89 - with no cache, cdn or any other improvement
  • Sliders for wide content (i.e. premium listings on search page will slide next to each other, instead of showing them per multiple lines)
  • RTL ready theme

User account section was using vertical menu for ages. We have changed this rule and brought horizontal menu with vertical submenus.

Starting on gamma theme, instant messenger plugin got new layout (handled from theme side, not plugin). Is more intuitive, user friendly and easier to read & navigate.

RTL ready theme​

We have cooperated with native speakers to bring real RTL experience into Gamma osclass theme. Just add your own language and if it's RTL one, theme will identify this and completely change layout of theme elements to match website standards of arabic countries. RTL styling is applied also on many OsclassPoint plugins.
Demo contains multiple locales so you can test how it works with different languages (only osclass wording is translated, theme does not contain translations at all) - Japan, Thai, China, Russia, Arabic, Persian and more!

Theme comes with several free plugins that are completely customized to match theme design. Also all OsclassPoint plugins will work properly and match theme design.
  • Instant Messenger plugin - Messaging, Messages icon in header, Messenger section in user account
  • Car Attributes
  • Real Estate Attributes
  • Job Attributes
  • Profile Picture
  • QR Code

Youtube video
Click to load video

Thank You for sharing, What version is it?

sedanycom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
رابط التحميل
الرجاء إدخال رسالة تحتوي على أكثر من 33 حرفًا.

رابط التحميل

الرجاء إدخال رسالة تحتوي على أكثر من 3 كلمات

رابط التحميل
الرجاء إدخال رسالة تحتوي على أكثر من 3 كلمات

roads

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a really nice theme.
Not sure how seo-friendly it is but I'll give it a try,

Thanks for sharing.

toufic

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you much appreciated for your theme contribution.

Thank you much appreciated for your theme contribution.

Noix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think this theme is great, thank you

nihalmammad

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
:( not what I expected. No scss, plugins... and very old version, but, it's better than nothing.

Ashraf_nusierat1975@yahoo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks alot for sharing , nice theme

what is the best theme in osclass ??

looks good theme this one ....

thanks 4 sharing

who have veronika theme ??

Thank you for explaining this.

Last edited:

svitlo

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gamma Osclass Theme

• RTL ready theme

RTL ready theme​

• Car Attributes
  • Real Estate Attributes
  • Job Attributes
  • Profile Picture
  • QR Code

Youtube video
Click to load video